Atom and gigabyte I need your help

hi Gigabyte, do you have some instruction about how to swap the keyboard? I'm wondering maybe I could do that here because my system is setup and running already. Please show me the info asap so I can decide new replacement or keyboard swapping thanks

Last edited:
hi Gigabyte, do you have some instruction about how to swap the keyboard? I'm wondering maybe I could do that here because my system is setup and running already. Please show me the info asap so I can decide new replacement or keyboard swapping thanks

hi david,

We prefer to swap this unit for new through OcUK, to ensure everything is 100% for you.

Also, HQ finish for CHhnese New Year and are closed all of next week - so this would cause more delay.

Please follow process through OcUK and have a new unit.

Hope thats OK and you understaand.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Atom80

Last edited:
Hey Atom, OcUK will collect my rig tomorrow. Do you think when could I get a new rig back? any estimate time frame?

Hi david - as soon as OcUK recceive, probably Monday, they will despatch replacement, so I would think you should have new machine by Wednesday.

OcUK "Bailey" will advise if any different, but the above seems realistic.

Regards,

Atom80

As soon as it comes back into us it will be tested and inspected asap and a replacement will be dispatched out usually within 24 hours.

A very quick turn around to be honest.

Regards

Bailey

Back
Top Bottom