Audi owners in here!

Soldato
Specs:
A4 Saloon
S line 2.0 TFSI S tronic
Exterior:
Matador red, metallic.
Interior:
Material: Sprint cloth/leather with S embossed logo on front seat backrests seat: Black dashboard: Black carpet: Black headlining: Black
Inlays Piano finish, black.

Options:
Advanced key with electric hands-free boot opening system.
Door mirrors - electrically folding, adjustable and heated.
Driver Assistance Pack - Touring
Flat bottomed 3-spoke leather trimmed high multi-function steering wheel with chrome clip (and paddles for automatic transmissions)
Light & Vision Pack, includes Audi Virtual Cockpit, Matrix headlamps and extended interior LED Lights.
Privacy glass (side and rear windows) and Acoustic glass (front side windows).
Rear-view camera.
Storage Pack.
Technology Pack.
Heated Front Windscreen(maybe, not on the configurator yet)
Hill Hold Assist.

Lovely spec. Nice to see someone go for the piano black inlays also, i personally think they look a lot better in the A4 than the standard finish but virtually no one has picked them looking at the second hand market

Soldato
Thanks abyss, are you the same from audi-sport as well? I have aluminium in my current A3 so I thought I would be different this time. There were some I was looking at on the official audi used car search yesterday. Will have to research some anti-scratch coating though I think, although its only mainly myself in the car with no kids fingers to worry about..

Last edited:
Soldato
The 150PS TDi really wasn't bad in the B9 A4 I had. The only time it felt lacking was when trying to overtake while already doing 60MPH. I want the 190PS petrol, but if the right spec came up with a 190PS diesel I'd probably take it.

Yes the 150ps is ok in the A4, just diesels are not for me. Had one once not so long ago and I was forever taking it once a month for a thrash.
I think my partner is bored now with the videos I keep watching on YouTube, lol. Plus me saying, it's still in prep ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
Does anyone know if Broadspeed include the finance contribution in their quotes? I've had a look through their T&Cs but can't find anything.

The quotes I'm getting from CarWow for a cash purchase are £1800 more expensive than Broadspeed so I'm a bit dubious. The current A4 finance contribution is £1000 (down from £2500 in Q3), so not quite enough to make up the £1800 difference.

EDIT: I wasn't clear enough. I do not intend to purchase the car via PCP.

Soldato
Awaiting my A4 B9 to get to the dealer now! :D

My final spec:

S-Line TFSI 6 Speed Manual 190PS
18" Dynamic spokes
Brilliant Black
Leather/Alcantara Sports seats
Comfort and sound pack (So get the Bang and Olufsen sound system and electric adjustable front seats!)
Light and Vision pack with the LED Matrix Headlights and those all important dynamic rear indicators :)D)
Heated windscreen and heated seats (a must for the Mrs!)
Heated and folding wing mirrors.
Parking assistance pack with the 360 Camera
Technology pack and Audi phone box, incuding Virtual cockpit (A must for me!)
Advanced key

Itching for delivery next week!

Soldato
Awaiting my A4 B9 to get to the dealer now! :D

My final spec:

S-Line TFSI 6 Speed Manual 190PS
18" Dynamic spokes
Brilliant Black
Leather/Alcantara Sports seats
Comfort and sound pack (So get the Bang and Olufsen sound system and electric adjustable front seats!)
Light and Vision pack with the LED Matrix Headlights and those all important dynamic rear indicators :)D)
Heated windscreen and heated seats (a must for the Mrs!)
Heated and folding wing mirrors.
Parking assistance pack with the 360 Camera
Technology pack and Audi phone box, incuding Virtual cockpit (A must for me!)
Advanced key

Itching for delivery next week!
Lovely spec but how did you get a heated front screen, you can't configure the car with one and Audi CS informed me last week it isn't available until later this year...

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hit status 38 on the "yourAudi" tracker today, that in theory means it's either awaiting loading onto a ship, or it's sat on a ship but not left Emden port yet.

Getting so close I can taste it now.

Soldato
Does anyone know if Broadspeed include the finance contribution in their quotes? I've had a look through their T&Cs but can't find anything.

The quotes I'm getting from CarWow for a cash purchase are £1800 more expensive than Broadspeed so I'm a bit dubious. The current A4 finance contribution is £1000 (down from £2500 in Q3), so not quite enough to make up the £1800 difference.

EDIT: I wasn't clear enough. I do not intend to purchase the car via PCP.

I'm pretty sure that it does.

Why not take the PCP to give you the contribution then withdraw the following day and finance elsewhere?

Soldato

Why not take the PCP to give you the contribution then withdraw the following day and finance elsewhere?

I've considered it, but I don't know how easy it'll be to get two lots of finance so close together for that kind of value. I just bought a house too, so my credit report has taken a bit of a bashing recently.

I used to work for a car financing company so I could probably speak to them. I'd have no trouble getting approved, but I don't think the rate will be that amazing.

In other news, I asked one of the sales people that provided a CarWow quote what the APR % is for HP, and he told me that they don't even do Hire Purchase any more. Sad times :(

Soldato
Lovely spec but how did you get a heated front screen, you can't configure the car with one and Audi CS informed me last week it isn't available until later this year...

It was seclectable when I specced the car up, however I did this through a 3rd party Ap, so if it's not there i'll be having words :)

Had a phone call from the dealer today. Delivery arranged for next Friday... taking the MINI away later on that day!

Soldato

I went to Audi West London again today to have a look at A4 Avant. The new car sales guy said that they would be able to lower the GFV so that I wouldn't have to pay such a large lump sum to keep the car at the end of the agreement. He offered HP at 9.9% APR and without the £2350 contribution :/

Is my maths correct here? Assuming that they can push the GFV as low as £5000, would my total repayment be £35,952.96 for a £36000 car? That makes no sense to me, and I'm clearly missing something:

£436.52 x 48 months = £20,952.96
+ £10000 deposit
+ £5000 GFV
= £35,952.96

PCPCal.co.uk
XFm05zg.png

EDIT: Crap, I know where I went wrong. £36000 includes Audi's contribution (£2350), so the total amount payable is roughly £38,494.56

£489.47 x 48 months = £23,494.56
+ £10000 deposit
+ £5000 GFV
= £38,494.56

TVJYAT9.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom