Audi owners in here!

Soldato
Blimey, used prices certainly have gone through the roof...

Yup, when I was looking at cars late last year, you could get a high spec A4 Avant 252 for <20k. Didn’t buy one due to a change in jobs (mr sensible waiting for my probation to end and costs of moving etc).

They’re now out of budget :(

Most likely dragged up in price by the silly S4 avant prices - the 252 is your only other option for a quick petrol A4 avant.

Associate
Posted this in a separate thread but remembered this thread so I'll post here too :)

I had my heart set on a 440i gran coupe but recently had a change of mind and am looking at a S5 B9 Sportback.

Would love one with a panoramic roof but what other options would you say are desirable?

Soldato
Posted this in a separate thread but remembered this thread so I'll post here too :)

I had my heart set on a 440i gran coupe but recently had a change of mind and am looking at a S5 B9 Sportback.

Would love one with a panoramic roof but what other options would you say are desirable?

Depends what’s important to you.

For me, the B&O system would be a must, and I’d want the larger infotainment screen, if it isn’t already standard on an S5.

Associate
I've just bought an Audi 2L S line TDI (2017) from Cazoo and have a couple of questions if anyone could help? I've got 7 days to decide if I want to keep it.

1) It wasn't supplied with a physical log book like I was expecting, just a printout showing a service at 18000 miles in 2018 and one they've just done before I bought it. Is this something I should complain about?

2) Cazoo are offering a very cheap warranty at £749 for 4 years. I am intending keeping the car that long but it needs to be done at their service centres, the nearest of which is 30 miles away. Anyone bought the Cazoo warranty on an Audi?

3) The sat nav works ok but would like to use Android Auto and Google Maps. Is that only possible when connected via USB? I have read the manual but don't have a cable right now to test it out.

4) Is Audi Connect a bit of a waste at £14 p.m. if I'm using my mobile phone anyway?

Thanks.

Soldato
Poor financial decision complete, traded the 330d Touring for an older B8 RS4. All going well, pick up this weekend!

I am very excited!

Hi there,

I'd be interested to hear how the switch has gone for you.

I have a 330D touring myself and as it's a slow day in work, I'm looking at ways to waste money :D

I'm quite keen to get a B8 just to have enjoyed the ownership experience (well hopefully enjoyed!).

Not looking for a low mileage cherished example as it will be my daily. I've seen one but it does have a few mods which I do wonder about (Although all mine are modded in some way :) )

Associate
1) It wasn't supplied with a physical log book like I was expecting, just a printout showing a service at 18000 miles in 2018 and one they've just done before I bought it. Is this something I should complain about?

2) Cazoo are offering a very cheap warranty at £749 for 4 years. I am intending keeping the car that long but it needs to be done at their service centres, the nearest of which is 30 miles away. Anyone bought the Cazoo warranty on an Audi?

3) The sat nav works ok but would like to use Android Auto and Google Maps. Is that only possible when connected via USB? I have read the manual but don't have a cable right now to test it out.

4) Is Audi Connect a bit of a waste at £14 p.m. if I'm using my mobile phone anyway?

1 All Audis have a virtual logbook so no physical service record exits. Paper print out is all you would get if you wanted a physical record os service history. No worries there.

2 Go for the Audi warranty as already said. It will not be much more.

3 I don't know if 2017 A4s had carplay, but if it does, it will be only wired, not wireless so it will need a usb cable.

4 Audi Connect does not offer anything over and above the phone. I personally wouldn't bother.

Associate
Bought my first ever Audi a couple of weekends ago, have always wanted one and still can't believe I have the keys to one :cool:

After having four Golf's in a row I decided it was about time to up the game a bit!

This is a facelift 2016 A3 Saloon 2.0L quattro. Drives absolutely delightful. I did think about the S3 but just a bit too much out of my budget for the moment (one day though maybe!).

hIcgmFi.jpg

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Nice! What's the power in those? 200ps?
Just been looking at these off the back of this post. I thought it was 220, but it’s “only” 190.

Seems disappointing considering the 8P had 200 in the 2.0TFSI. Nice car though; wouldn’t say no.

Back
Top Bottom