Automobilista 2 ?

Soldato
OP
No issues with FFB for me on a Fanatec CSR, I feel like currently they haven't done a huge amount to differentiate themselves from pCARS2 although the cars I've driven definitely felty different to it. Looks like setups are locked until another release.

VR performance is good, obviously being built on the madness engine.

I have hope for it but I pretty much agree with @FlyingScotsman but I'm not refunding - I am however not coughing up for the DLC at the price they are currently asking.

Theres a DLC ?

Ohh lol i just saw how much the dlc is....i got 2 words for them , and the 2nd one ending in F

Soldato
OP
I really want to like it, just wheel and pedal calibration is a complete mystery to me. I think the peddles are straight forward, but the wheel is well out of whack.

It runs brilliantly and looks absolutely stunning in VR. I was filling time giving it a quick go yesterday, that turned it to 40 minutes of running around Monaco in the Puma.

Just need to sort of the steering it's a complete mess on my TSPC.

I have the TS PC wheel and mine is fine i had no issues setting it up , although I think the steering can be a bit jerky.on some cars more than others, also I've not played it for about 10 days as I've pulled a muscle in my arm.

Soldato
OP
Umm, problem I have is I leave it, it locks the wheels like a digital input. I do the calibration and I might as well get out and turn the car by hand, it'll turn faster. The visualization of the wheel is horribly out of sync with what little input it gives too. I've trawled looking for answers, but the only moans are about FFB.

I dont know anything about FFB , but there does seem to be an understeer thing going on within the game even when I try a softer spring setup or steering angle and so on it doesnt seem to make any difference

Soldato
OP
When I first got this game it was making me a bit dizzy with a bit of a head ache so I went into settings and shut off world movmeant and that seemed to fix it , But as from yesterdays update its back to making me feel a bit dizzy again yet I couldnt see any "new" settings added and nothing in camara ettings seems to have changed ?

Soldato
OP
Make sure you aren't going into reprojection or ASW after the update. They may have made the graphics look better and put a heavier load on your hardware than before. If your hardware was barely able to hold the correct FPS before, that would put you into synthetic frames now.

Oculus did a great job with ASW. I could never "see" when it kicked in but I would get a touch of motion sickness every time it switched into that mode.

ermm ok I dont use VR

Soldato
OP
Sorry. I just responded to a VR question before yours and the world movement adjustment comes up a lot in VR discussions so I just stayed in VR mode.

I'm unfamilliar with the problem you are having with a flat screen causing dizziness.

It's all good :)....I might just dump it if I cant find a fix.

Until then I'll carry on with my ACC and looking forward to the new DLC for that :) which will be around £15 I hope lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom