Automobilista 2 ?

Soldato
Group C arrived today:

Added Group C class featuring Sauber Mercedes C9 & Porsche 962C

The GT1's in AMS2 do for me, but looking forward to giving those powermongers a go.

Soldato
Mega bump... Anyone been playing this since that recent update? I'd always thought it felt weird on the G29 compared to Assetto Corsa so just didn't bother with it, but gave it a go over the last few days. I used the advice from https://www.briankoponen.com/automobilista-2-logitech-g29-g920-settings/ and it made a good difference.

The little Formula Junior is incredibly fun to drive.

Associate
Mega bump... Anyone been playing this since that recent update? I'd always thought it felt weird on the G29 compared to Assetto Corsa so just didn't bother with it, but gave it a go over the last few days. I used the advice from https://www.briankoponen.com/automobilista-2-logitech-g29-g920-settings/ and it made a good difference.

The little Formula Junior is incredibly fun to drive.

Thanks for that. I have a couple of G25s that I still use to play against the kids, and with the recent updates that are really positive about the game, I think I'll get things setup later today.

What I so like is the ease at which you can setup your own server with people you want, and easily add AI. The other driving sims can learn from this.

Soldato
I think the same settings will work fine for the G25, as don't think there was much/any difference, right? Other than some added buttons.
Definitely try a before and after with the force feedback custom file. I had no feeling of what the car was doing, or what might do beforehand.

Soldato
I put playing this on hold until they brought out a career mode - but I wasn't expecting to have to wait this long!
Has anyone heard anything about when it is expected?

Associate
^ probably not before 2025 for the career mode

However as you can setup custom championships I'm not sure what what a career mode is going to add. I doubt it will be anything like that in Forza Motorsport of Gran Turismo and if it's along the lines of that in ACC then I'd just as well create my own championships. Which is what I'm doing at the moment. Currently working on a schedule for the Formula USA Gen 2, doing some test races against the AI to see how good they are (much better since the latest update). Currently got Long Beach, Road America, Fontana, Cleveland, Adelaide, Buenos Aires on there.

Soldato
Finally just bought this from cdkeys for £5.49(?), using the topcashback bonus £2 for a £5 spend today... And now discover it's a whopping ~103GB install on Steam, when our partition with most free space has ~10GB free! :eek: :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom