**AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER SSUPD MESHROOM S AND ACCESSORIES**

Associate
Hey hey, I put an order in for a Fossil Grey one of these in the middle of December - are they still scheduled in for the end of the year?
I was curious if you're getting certain colours in/if any existing orders will get a chance to change colours if it's stock only of those colours and not all of them?

Looking forward to building in this thing, wish there was more cases with this flexibility, finding an SFX power supply is quite the challenge for 2022 requirements!

Associate
Hi, is there any update on a release date for this? It feels like it's been absolutely ages, and it's holding back an entire build! Cheers.

Soldato
Hi, is there any update on a release date for this? It feels like it's been absolutely ages, and it's holding back an entire build! Cheers.
I rang last week and was told there is currently no ETA.

The case king website says 27/01/23 though.

I contacted SSUPD and they also said January. So fingers crossed.

Associate
Looks like Caseking shows as "available soon" and has the date as 31.03.23?
I hope they're intended to be arriving before that; whilst delays are common in the ITX world, the lack of communication with regards to reliable dates is becoming increasingly frustrating.

Are there any other ITX cases out there that have ATX PSU support? I've built a new PC to the Meshroom S specifications but I'm wondering if I file a support ticket for an equivalent if I can find one?

Associate
Placed my order back at the start of December, called OCUK today and was told mid/late Feb is when stock is expected. Hopefully no further delays!

Associate
Order shipped now - should be here tomorrow for me with DPD! Exciting stuff! :D The charcoal black case is showing as in stock on the webiste right now.

Back
Top Bottom