Awesome UFO video

Soldato
It's sad that, if someone really did capture video footage of a real UFO or alien spacecraft, it would quickly be dismissed as being fake.

This is why I say it is pointless arguing their existence with people, over the internet. The best thing we can do is wait for some sort of official disclosure by the government.

Capodecina
Soldato
It's sad that, if someone really did capture video footage of a real UFO or alien spacecraft, it would quickly be dismissed as being fake.

This is why I say it is pointless arguing their existence with people, over the internet. The best thing we can do is wait for some sort of official disclosure by the government.

I've always held this. It would be pointless for genuine ghost or alien spacecraft footage to be posted on the internet, since people would always scream "fake". For all we know, it already has. For all we know, the OP video might be real. And of course the clearer and more high-definition the footage is, the less people would believe it. It's a vicious circle.

Man of Honour
I've always held this. It would be pointless for genuine ghost or alien spacecraft footage to be posted on the internet, since people would always scream "fake". For all we know, it already has. For all we know, the OP video might be real. And of course the clearer and more high-definition the footage is, the less people would believe it. It's a vicious circle.

But that's where you would have to take a massive leap of faith. A genuine video of a ufo, does not mean alien. You would need something a lot more than the usual videos to say it is difinatively alien.

There are plenty of videos that are ufos. They have been videoed by hundreds of people and seen by many more. Something this and many other videos are not. Still doesn't make it alien though.

Man of Honour
But they were UFOs. I never said they were anything else, just that I had no idea what they were.

And that's why the people took no notice because they knew what they were.

Around 1974 me and the whole street watched a UFO hovering overhead and I remember my next door neighbour coming out, looked up, mumbled something and then walked back in.
At least 30 of us carried on watching and then the Police arrived, they looked up, shrugged their shoulders, got on their radios and then the UFO flew off.
Everybody was excited by our new hovering Alien overlords and dispersed.
I saw my neighbour and asked him why he wasn't bothered and he replied "It was a Harrier Jump Jet".
The following days Sentinel featured an article about the hovering Jump Jet over Stoke.
It was 'Like something I've never seen before'.

Do People Still believe in UFO
Its Media crap

UFO = Unidentified Flying Object of which there are 1000s every day (see above).

Soldato
Was coming home one night, and in the sky could see 3 orange dots, they seemed to be not at the same constant brightness and in line formation that has a slight bend , 2 dissapeared eventually and then there was one, which also dissapeared eventually.

Caporegime
Was coming home one night, and in the sky could see 3 orange dots, they seemed to be not at the same constant brightness and in line formation that has a slight bend , 2 dissapeared eventually and then there was one, which also dissapeared eventually.

Wow, you got probed dude!

Soldato
as said earlier, this video is of a woman saying a comet is gorgeous. the "UFOs" have been added afterwards, with the comet disappearing the same time the ufos disapear.

there is generally a explanation for all UFO sightings/videos. This one clearly being a fake.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread487662/pg1

One person on YouTube mentioned a comet, but that easily could not be, seeing the object disappears in a flash.

lol famous.

edit: Fail, i didnt mention comet on my youtube post.... doh.

Last edited:
Associate
Hmmmmm....

I do believe in life on other planets, but nothing is ever credible.

But something have happened to this planet that cant be explained.

Spooky

Man of Honour

Perfect description of Chinese lanterns.

Back
Top Bottom