azureus

Soldato
how do you get it to allow more than two downloads?

in options > queue, i've got the first two values set to "0" (unlimited), but it still only allows two downloads, the third sayes "queued", unless i use forced start. :confused:

Soldato
To be honist mate you dont want it to allow more than two downloads. As this will kill your connection and use up all available ports and will slow ALL downloads to a hault. I have tried to workout the best way to have it setup and 2 downloads seams to be the best.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
BigBoy said:
To be honist mate you dont want it to allow more than two downloads. As this will kill your connection and use up all available ports and will slow ALL downloads to a hault. I have tried to workout the best way to have it setup and 2 downloads seams to be the best.
or not

it depends on the seedings - sometimes with 2 i can get about 100kb/s total, but when i add another 2 torrents in it goes past 200kb/s total etc etc

Soldato
OP
BigBoy said:
nah that's rubbish tbh. i'm currently downloading four files and all are downloading in the region of 40-50kb/sec, which is plenty fast enough for me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Click Tools the Options.
Click Connection and enter a port you want the program to use. Then forward/open that port in your firewall/router to your IP address.

Click Queue then set the first 2 options to the number you want, I don't suggest 0(zero). try a smaller number first, say 6.

Click the save button.

Azureus only uses the one port for connection but can use many connections!
Try to limit the upload speed to a figure BELOW your maximum upload speed. I usually use a figure of 10KB/s. You can do this quickly by right clicking the speed indicator in the botom right hand corner of Azereus and choosing a set speed.

http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom