"B" Grade Items

xirokx said:
Hi,

Whats the story with B Grades Items from OCUK?

Are they broken or just that they are second hand?

Please clarify

Thanks...

"Used or repaired products, may be missing packaging cables or accessories."

I think that explains it :)

I still havnt bought from the b-grade.. but it worries me that if i buy a case for example.. there will be a huge scratch down the side or something :p

benjo said:
I still havnt bought from the b-grade.. but it worries me that if i buy a case for example.. there will be a huge scratch down the side or something :p
A mate and I both bought b-grade barebones from OcUK: His was an Asus, mine a Shuttle. After seeing his system assembled I'd swear it was brand-new kit as it looks the business and came with all the original cables, screws and accessories.
My shuttle has a tiny nick at the back that I honestly wouldn't have noticed had I not gone looking for it - I was also worried about receiving a mauled case. The mark doesn't detract from the looks at all and for the killer price paid, I can't complain. As with the Asus it also came in the original box with all accessories and drivers.

Most of the B grade stuff is repaired products, i've had a shuttle, hard drives, and a few other things. Some is probably as new, people will of returned it under the distance selling act and it cant be sold on as new.

When i RMA'd my Speedlink Medusa headphones OcUK sent me back a B-grade version of the headset which i wasn't very pleased about. It turns out that the microphone doesn't work, it has scratches all over it and it was missing the hook to hang it up on :mad:

benjo said:

Or you coudl get the two cases that i got which were scratched, smashed, and had knackered PSU's... :p

B Grade seems to be a bit of a mixed bag - some people seem to get some great kit, but if it isn't OC seem to take it back and refund, so the only thing you lose in this case is time i suppose.

M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom