B Grade Products!! - Worth the Rock-Bottom prices???

Associate
I was just wondering has anyone bought any B-Grade products, and if so have they had any problems with them?

am looking at a few motherboards and they are extremely cheap but amd worried that i wont be getting a full product

im not fussed if the motherboard is missing cables or the drivers but if it is missing the onboard sound or any thing that was once attached to the motherboard, then in my opionion its not worth it!!

anyhelp would be great!

Recently bought an epox from b grade but couldnt get it to work. Returned it for a refund. It was however a full retail box with all accessories. Look in clearance as well. Am ordering another epox.

Last edited:
all the B grade products carry a 14 day garuntee I beleive, but they may or may not come with all the extras.

They should always come with the essential parts, but some might not come with extra cables etc (things like motherboards may not have all the normal cables you get with motherboards).

i've bought a fair bit of b-grade/clearance stuff from here and never had any real problems. I once got a doa motherboard but that was sorted out and refunded with one phone call.

wouldn't hesitate to buy b-grade/clearance again if there was something there i needed.

Jimathy said:
i've bought a fair bit of b-grade/clearance stuff from here and never had any real problems. I once got a doa motherboard but that was sorted out and refunded with one phone call.

wouldn't hesitate to buy b-grade/clearance again if there was something there i needed.
Nice to hear that, I recently ordered some networking bit's that OCuK don't stock from a competitor.

Wrong part arrived ( looks like website description was wrong ) and they refused to refund me over the phone.. wanted me to faff around with the RMA stuff on their website ( when all I wanted was a refund - if they wanted to collect £2.50 of the wrong part then that's their problem not mine ).

I will NOT use a website for complaints etc. as they're too easy to fob off... anyway bit of thread drift there, apologise :) - I'd get B-grade/clearance without hesitating, in fact I'm annoyed cos I missed the cases they had due to lack of funds.

Eliot said:
if u buy a lcd monitor, it wont be b-grade because of a dead pixel or something will it.

You need 3 dead pixels (viewsonic) before you can RMA a LCD monitor, perhaps they could send you one with 2 dead pixels? lol

Yeah I seen some nice monitors in there that I have been thinking of buying, I'd be interested to know if they will be ok to buy, don't want dead pixels or scatched screens or whatever else can go wrong with them.
I can see a 19" CRT that I want! :p

Back
Top Bottom