Background removal in photoshop

Associate
I know how to get rid of the background so that the document I put my picture in comes through by using the magic wand to select it and then deleting it.
But the image I'm trying to put in now how lots of letters in so after I use the magic wand tool to select it all and then press delete I'm left with lots of dots of white in all the Ps, Bs and Os.

Once this image is copied over to my grey grey document they are very noticeable and need a way of getting rid of them without destroy the text. I've tried magic selecting the circles but it seams to screw the text up and there are a lot of them.

How do I remove the white sections please? The guides I've found on-line don't work or I'm too Photoshop uneducated to use them!

Soldato
Magic wand and text and never a good mix. If the text is on a white background you could "multiply" the image over your background which should remove the white.

Associate
OP
Hi Jester, the text is already there. It's a screenshot from a help file I need to get into another document.

I've tried using colour select but I think I'm using it incorrectly, so any tips would be ace!

I can show you a shot of what is happening, I think I might need to do the text manually at this rate!

Back
Top Bottom