• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Bad News if you ordered the Rog Strix 3080 OC

Associate
Hey guys

Just a heads up for anyone thats ordered the Asus Rog Strix 3080 OC cards

After waiting patiently in the call queue I finally got through to someone to ask about an queue update and was told that all queue information will be sent via email when they have received specific cards with your updated queue position

I said that I was over 650 in the queue for my card and what exactly was the position in Overclockers sending these cards out

Currently, OverClockers have received ZERO STOCK of these and are not expecting any until the end of October/Beginning of November at the earliest

He pointed out (he was honest at every point with every question) That this was due to nVidia and that the high end cards spent longer being stress tested and were subsequently delayed longer than the other cards

He said I should realistically get my order at "Some Point" in the New Year, so I will I think have been waiting for 4 months after paying before I receive my order, minimum :(

Good luck to us all :)

Associate
OP

Does it actually say in that thread ANYWHERE that Overclockers have received ZERO stock and will not be getting any until the end of October/beginning of November? I missed it if it does and to be honest, the wait I can deal with I just expect honesty. If you as a company KNOW you are not going to be receiving an item, tell people, then they have the information and can make an informed decision based on the information. I think customers per say would rather honesty than "Ifs and Buts"

Associate
OP
Im probably going to cancel mine now, 650 odd in the queue with no realistic chance of getting it before Christmas now, so I may as well wait and reorder once its actually in stock and the price will probably be cheaper.... hell I might even be able to get the 3080TI by then lol

Back
Top Bottom