Bad timing...

Soldato
Why is it that whenever I let a silent, paint-stripping fart go at work, a female has to walk over and ask for something. Just did this and the lady walked off in disgust... :(

Soldato
OP
The funny thing is that she started to ask something, stopped mid sentence, then did an about turn and stormed off as the churning odour voilated her nostrils.

Soldato
OP
It always amuses me when girls insist that they never fart. :D

Haha, I'm actually laughing out loud over some of the comments in this thread, no matter how old you get, bum burps never cease to be funny :D

BTW whenever I'm in a cubicle, I fart as loud as I can and don't worry about who else is in there. I've had several people in the bogs at work giggling like schoolgirls before. I just make sure I wait a while until people have definitely cleared out so they can't tell if it was me or not :p

I also like to give a little round of applause to particularly seismic farts by others whilst in the bogs.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
they can smell the farts through the internets!

Perhaps to some of the ladies, these epic trouser coughs and posterior vibrations sound like some sweet, irresistible mating call? :confused:

I didn't think it was the case seeing as I once woke up an ex by carefully squatting in position and farting on her face once. She almost bit my nuts off for it... Bit dangerous in hindsight. Actually, that sort of drunken behaviour might explain the "ex" part.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
You pee seating down?! Gay.

Unless you're a woman. Then it's bad that another woman makes that much noise :eek:!

Actually, have you ever pee'd at a urinal while wearing shorts? That is a serious freak-out moment. There is so much splashback from those things that I try to wee directly down the hole in the middle of the plastic cover instead.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I lol'd. Hard. :D

Toilet humour never gets old, but I can't help but feel disgusted when I see people eating in the bogs. I just don't see how anybody can associate dropping a deuce and hunger.

Considering how much strain and effort some people put into laying a deep-sea cable, it's surprising that some sort of vaccum doesn't form and just suck in then eject whatever they're trying to eat from the opposite end at 200mph... :o

Back
Top Bottom