Baldur's Gate 3

Soldato
Might as well finish it. Sounds like it can be done in one sitting on a weekend.

I plan on finishing over the next couple of days as won't be able to play much on the weekend.

Yeah I just need to get it over with. Can then be content I managed to finish it and watch different endings on yt if I really am curious.

Reactions: TNA
Associate
I started playing about 2 weeks ago, 40 hours in and love it, although I do love to save scum (F5 FTW!) in case some things go awry.

Held off until it was on sale on Steam, but certainly a great game and one that most people will enjoy if they like the genre.

Associate
I started playing about 2 weeks ago, 40 hours in and love it, although I do love to save scum (F5 FTW!) in case some things go awry.

Held off until it was on sale on Steam, but certainly a great game and one that most people will enjoy if they like the genre.
been playing it for an 2hours every week with mates since january and made quick save 400 this evening :D

taking it super slow doing everything in sight before moving on. took us nearly 4 months to hit act 2

Last edited:
Associate
been playing it for an 2hours every week with mates since january and made quick save 400 this evening :D

taking it super slow doing everything in sight before moving on. took us nearly 4 months to hit act 2
Probably will do another party run with friends who I've played virtual desktop D&D with and most of them have played through BG3 already and onto their 3rd runs :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Was literally on the last fight last night. Did not want to rush it so saved it for tonight :D

I had two unfinished quests in the end that I could not be asked with. They really should have let you continue to level up for more hp or something at least. Since I maxed out leveling I lost a lot of enjoyment. You should not be able to max the level out at the start of act 3.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Finally completed it. That took ages. And by that I mean the final fight and the rest that came. Lol.

Feel releaved that it is over to be honest. Can finally play something else!

You should definitely complete it @Noxia :D

Oh it took me 92.5 hours in game time by the way.

Last edited:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I really need to finish this over the summer. Lost in interest a bit at the start of Act 2, but I’ll push on.

Yeah. Act 1 was probably the best. As much as I actually liked the setting of Act 3, you end up with a bit of burnout and hardly any leveling up left by the time you get there. I just wanted it to end rather than doing the couple more active side quests I had left.

Soldato
I remember using gales special orb skill on the third act.. wondered what would happen. Made me laugh as it explodes kills everything / everyone, straight to a game over screen :D

• Haha
Reactions: TNA

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I remember using gales special orb skill on the third act.. wondered what would happen. Made me laugh as it explodes kills everything / everyone, straight to a game over screen :D

Yeah, lots of fun stuff like this in the game. Just wished I had the connection with the characters and story like others had.

Back
Top Bottom