Baldur's Gate 3

I liked all the origin characters. My squad was mainly karlach, astarion and minthara. Sometimes shadowheart

I liked Karlach, but could not stand the teenager type stuff she would do at times. Better than moody leazel though.

I think I killed minthara early on. Whoops :cry:

Hopefully more developers can see what works here and we get more games like this but with characters and a story I would like better.

Yeah she was quite excitable, I liked her energy - most of the time.

Minthara is great, fights very much like laezel. But paladin instead of warrior.

I’m just looking forward to see what Larian do next !

Reactions: TNA
Yeah she was quite excitable, I liked her energy - most of the time.

Minthara is great, fights very much like laezel. But paladin instead of warrior.

I’m just looking forward to see what Larian do next !

I really enjoyed Divinity: Original Sin. Loved the music too. But boy could I not get on with the story or characters of Divinity: Original Sin 2. I might try it again at some point.

Hope they do something better story wise for their next one.

Oh and guess what. All those potions I saved up like potion of speed and strength etc etc. I only used them on the very last battle. I thought if not now when? Lol

Yepppp. Saving my scroll of disintegration. Was reading a random thread last night and there were a lot of people saying they had done act 1 like 10 times, and then act 2 far less and act 3 never/once. I am not alone.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed Divinity: Original Sin. Loved the music too. But boy could I not get on with the story or characters of Divinity: Original Sin 2. I might try it again at some point.

Hope they do something better story wise for their next one.

Only played Original Sin 2, but that was excellent.

I have 1 but couldn't get in to it. I suppose I wasn't in the mood for such a huge time sync at the time I tried to play it. (Wasn't a modern title when I tried to play it. Got to it after 2)

Last edited:

I have 1 but couldn't get in to it. I suppose I wasn't in the mood for such a huge time sync at the time I tried to play it. (Wasn't a modern title when I tried to play it. Got to it after 2)

I tell you one thing. I got a hell of a lot more fun out of Starfield than I did of that game :p

I only played 2, thought it was brilliant and better than baldurs gate 3.

Finally completed it. That took ages. And by that I mean the final fight and the rest that came. Lol.

Feel releaved that it is over to be honest. Can finally play something else!

You should definitely complete it @Noxia :D

Oh it took me 92.5 hours in game time by the way.
fast! currently sitting at 79hrs maybe half way through act 2.

fast! currently sitting at 79hrs maybe half way through act 2.

Yeah. My goal was not to do every single thing the game has to offer. I just did whatever I found as I wantes to level up. I do feel I dude huge portions of the first two acts. But left a bugger chunk undone in act 3.

I liked Karlach, but could not stand the teenager type stuff she would do at times. Better than moody leazel though.

I think I killed minthara early on. Whoops :cry:

Hopefully more developers can see what works here and we get more games like this but with characters and a story I would like better.
Minthara got the 'don't stand on rickety wooden bridges over bottomless chasms when you are fighting a wizard who has fire spells' ending

• Haha
Nah OS2 was excellent.

The story line and game play in OS2 was excellent. The same cannot be said for Starfield. The story was terrible (there wasn't much of it) and the game play was crap.

Look at the reviews for OS2. It's a mostly a 10/10 game.

6edeMgK.jpeg

Mrk mode engage!

Right. But I am telling you I found it boring and enjoyed the first a lot. I am also telling you I enjoyed Starfield more than it as a result.

Are you saying my opinion is not valid? :p

The reviews also never said Starfield was garbage? Does that mean you opinion is garbage? :p

Just saying. We all like different things. I did not like Divinity Original Sin 2 and gave up playing it. I happen to enjoy Starfield and put in 80 hours. I never said Starfield was awesome and that it met my expectations. But it certainly was a hell of a lot more fun to me than Original Sins 2 ;)

Back
Top Bottom