Bambu Lab have a new entry level printer

Soldato
In terms of actually wanting one it's not for me at all but I think this thing's amazing. Those are some awesome features for that money.

It's a bit ridiculously huge footprint wise for such a small bed but I do think it looks kind of cool - got a retro futuristic vibe, wouldn't look out of place in Alien imo.

Associate
OP
In terms of actually wanting one it's not for me at all but I think this thing's amazing. Those are some awesome features for that money.

It's a bit ridiculously huge footprint wise for such a small bed but I do think it looks kind of cool - got a retro futuristic vibe, wouldn't look out of place in Alien imo.
Yes I agree I have p1p P1P this the upgrade kit if I were to buy another printer is would be a P1S.

Soldato
entry level appears to be a little pricy?
I get that it's got a lot of fancy features, but really does that mean it's entry level?
for the price you're getting a very small build volume with the only really standout feature being the AMS lite.
I get it's all liner rails etc but still. feels a bit odd of a decision.
If you're buying the base model then you can get many more bigger devices than this for less money (with much the same output)
for the full whack you're over half way to the P1S which is what you really want anyway?

I guess it's "entry level" for multi colour? but only until other venders decide there's a market for it.

Associate
£269 isn't too bad for a single colour option.

The 18cm³ build volume is a little small but seems pretty straight forward and solid.

Should probably look to move on my Ender 3 since it's been ages since I last used it. I'm mostly about resin printing these days.

Back
Top Bottom