Ban youtube "link and go" thread posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
"Link and go" threads are bad enough inside the youtube thread. What incentive is there to click on your link when the only explanation of what it is about is "LOL look at this!".

It's even less forgivable when people post the same thing but in a dedicated thread. Would it really be that hard to tell us what you're linking to? Perhaps even a hint, aside from "LOL!"?

I propose all "link and go" posters be banned. Be it news links, or youtube vids.

Soldato
To be added to the ban list: people who quote the entire OP for no reason at all. You're replying in the thread - isn't it obvious that you're replying to the OP, unless otherwise quoting?!

Don
youtube stuff should be in dedicated thread, I delete stuff with in a new thread if I see them

link and run news items are definitely no go in SC, in here it depends on if folks make a habit of it

Of course it makes our job much easier if they are reported

Soldato
OP
Yeah not being entirely serious about banning the posters. Just voicing my opinion on how irritating I think it is when people present you with nothing more than a link and a "Look at this!".

Why should we "look at that"? Give us something to go on here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom