Barrow Fittings

Associate
Go a few sets of Barrow Twin Seal hard line fittings. They come with 2 spare O rings which is nice.. however i wonder, are both O-rings spares in case the inside gets shredded, or is one o-ring meant to fit under the collar, and the other as a spare?

TPnUCnw.jpeg

Z7NfPzK.jpeg

Last edited:
When I was on watercooling and used Barrow fittings like that I always slid the collar over the tube followed by a O ring so that the collar when tightened gave a extra seal. I never had a leak doing it that way. Don't forget to chamfer the end of the tubing or it will shred those internal O rings. Wetting the tubing before insertion helps a lot too.

When I was on watercooling and used Barrow fittings like that I always slid the collar over the tube followed by a O ring so that the collar when tightened gave a extra seal. I never had a leak doing it that way. Don't forget to chamfer the end of the tubing or it will shred those internal O rings. Wetting the tubing before insertion helps a lot too.

Yep same here. The collar squeezes down on the seal to gove an extra level of sealing but also grips onto the pipe to stop it coming out so easily too. Been using my fittings since 2019 and they’re great for the money.

ok cool good to know.. I know EK/BP fittings are the same, but they always came shipped with a o-ring in the collar.. so i just wanted to make sure for these ones.

Back
Top Bottom