Batch PDF Editing

Associate
Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has ever found an application to assist with the following;

I have a formatted PDF that some software that we use at work creates batch invoices for us, in a PDF.

I want to replace the footer with our new banking details, preferably in a .jpg or alternative.

The system is driven by a template system that is costly to alter, so I was wondering if this may be a cost effective alternative. I wish it was as easy as simply inputting our bank details and it reformats the invoices, however this isn't the case.

However I would like to apply the same footer to all pages quickly and easily in batch.

Is there any software that will help with this application?

Thanks in advance!

Associate
The system is driven by a template system that is costly to alter, so I was wondering if this may be a cost effective alternative. I wish it was as easy as simply inputting our bank details and it reformats the invoices, however this isn't the case.

If the system is indeed using a templating system making a change across invoices like that should be simple.

Do you know exactly how the templates are used? I would have thought it'd be a case of editing the base template to reflect the new bank info.

Back
Top Bottom