BATTALION: Legacy

Soldato
So just a heads up as i didnt see this posted on the forum anywhere,And thought it might be of interest to some on here! :)

Battalion 1944 is going Free to play on the 16th on Steam(This Tuesday) and they've renamed it to Battalion Legacy.

As far as i quickly read, Battalion 1944 kinda flopped and didn't make it,i think going Free to Play will revive the game. :)

Soldato
OP
A crap, failed game going free to play usually means one thing - hordes of cheats making it unplayable.
You weren't wrong there bud,First game of TDM there was one guy on the enemy team so very blatantly wall hacking and aimbot..hed know where you are at ALL times jump out of nowhere from behind a wall and insta headshot while still in the air :D

They don't appear to have an "In game" report feature,Only on Discord can you report them.

Spawn killing is RIFE too,You spawn..bam dead..look at the kill cam one guy on enemy team is in your spawn up against a wall picking everyone off that spawns without any chance to have time to spin and kill him lol.

Unless they fix this FAST..this game will quickly die.

Back
Top Bottom