Battery life for Quest 3 controller......

Soldato
Does anyone find that one controller uses their battery up faster than the other..?

test.jpg

See above for the left being used faster than the right. I have removed the grips in case that is compromising the sensors etc.....
Contacting Meta support they asked me to reset the controllers....

Use the correct button combination to start the factory reset process.
  • Right: Hold the A button and tap the Home (Meta logo) button 5 times.
  • Left: Hold the X button and tap the Menu button 5 times.
The LED will blink orange/white while the factory reset is being performed.The LED will then change to light-blue during boot.Controllers can be used again as normal once boot completes

......for me the rest procedure did not seem to work as noted above..? I was told to try that with the headset left on. For the left, pressing the X button and then the Menu button, needs two hands, five times does not seem to show a blue light for a reset to occur..?

I was told they could change the left controller and send one out for me to then return the other. They generated labels etc. But it turns out they want the controller first and then when they get that back, and check it, they will send out a replacement, albeit it could be refurbished.
Not too happy as I assumed they telling me I can still enjoy the headset and use the Quest 3 and send the old one back, was meant send the old one back AFTER receiving the replacement. Guess not...!

So, anyone else tried to reset their controller and get it to work as noted..?

Thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom