Battle 4 Premium.

Soldato
Would using a VPN work? or does Origin itself have to be changed to mexico?

yeah, my understanding:

launch mexican VPN, launch origin, place premium in basket, once through to the payment page disable vpn and then confirm details and payment.

think that's right? are they cool with this now? I remember there was a bit of a scare before with them saying people would get banned for doing that? but people are still doing it so assume nothing came of those bans?

Soldato
maybe if EA/Dice see how many people are willing to go the extra mile and effort to jump through hoops to get it as cheap as possible they'll realise that a lot of people arn't happy paying a premium (harhar) price for their content....and maybe inspire them to want to work harder on the game?

oh lols, friday dreaming has started early lol not even touched the drink yet :p

Associate
OP
Personally i think Season Passes/Premium shouldn't be above £20 as they'd have most likely started making the content before the game was actually released.

If they started selling them at that price i wouldn't be so bothered about saving afew quid, i'd just buy it but until they do, i'll just get it as cheap as i possibly can. Especially from EA :p they have enough moohlay!

Associate
Ill second CDKeys.com. Used them for quite a few things recently, only found out about the premium price after I payed 40boff direct on Origin! :(

Soldato
looks like I might take a night flight to mexico then xD think I'm gunna finally cave and buy it. sick of having to be so selective of which servers I choose to join, not joining on mates... and I wana play gulf of oman :(

Soldato
yeah, my understanding:

launch mexican VPN, launch origin, place premium in basket, once through to the payment page disable vpn and then confirm details and payment.

think that's right? are they cool with this now? I remember there was a bit of a scare before with them saying people would get banned for doing that? but people are still doing it so assume nothing came of those bans?

exactly what i did using hola, was a doodle :)

Associate
Don't do it!

The game is nothing but trouble, invest in BF3 Premium if you don't already have it. It's sooooo smooth compared to BF4.

stop hating. you're only loving bf3 cos you've come to the party when its fixed.

Bf4's not that bad and premium has been worth money for me.

Soldato
ok so after some quantity of rum on friday night I somehow battled with hola on chrome and bought premium for £18.37? or something in the £18.xx value.

so far... still yet to actually go on any of the content xD though I have unlocked some of the new things from just playing normally :p

so on the bandwagon but at least it's done and won't have to not join on people because one map in a rotation is SA :D

Back
Top Bottom