*** Battlefield 1 ***

Associate
The Beta has a massive memory leak for me.

Plays fine for an hour or so then windows warns of low memory, 5 minutes later is crashes or completely bombs out the PC :(
16GB RAM and gtx 1070 with latest drivers.

Anyone else had it? Apart from that I'm quite enjoying it. I was hooked on BF until BF4 then stopped after that.
I wonder if the proper game will have the hardcore mode.

Last edited:
Soldato

Plays fine for an hour or so then windows warns of low memory, 5 minutes later is crashes or completely bombs out the PC :(

Anyone else had it? Apart from that I'm quite enjoying it. I was hooked on BF until BF4 then stopped after that so it's nice to playsome again.

ive not seen it with my 980tis.

Soldato

Anyone else had it? Apart from that I'm quite enjoying it. I was hooked on BF until BF4 then stopped after that.

I had about 3 hard crashes last night which I put down to an aging AIO cooler on an aging overclocked 3930k. I ended up downclocking to 4.2 GHz and didn't see it again, but maybe I just didn't play long enough afterwards. I'll be pleased (sort of) if it's just a memory leak/corruption causing windows to crash as they should be able to fix that and I can go back to my previous clocks.

Man of Honour
At times the graphics are photorealistic in this. Incredible detail on the snipers.

CrLyO5YWgAAcsSo.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom