• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Battlefield 3 Performance Analysis

Associate
If I had the time to fill the forum with 26k posts of tosh within a year or so then . :rolleyes:

Why are you not Banned.

Your last thread was closed and for good reason, unfortunatley it seems you are not satisfied with your degenrate waffling and have proceeded to drag this thread into the the same pits of pity, false claims and general misinformation.

I'd better stop playing games

Really wish you wouldnt stop playing games and GTFO of this thread.

Caporegime
The issues have already been proved. If you continue to fail to read the scales of the y-axis then stop trying.

You have not proved anything, seriously read what peeps are saying to you.

There are no lag spikes, cards with less Vram are performing better in games than ATI equivalent cards with more Vram in the games you mentioned.

Permabanned
Why are you not Banned.

Your last thread was closed and for good reason, unfortunatley it seems you are not satisfied with your degenrate waffling and have proceeded to drag this thread into the the same pits of pity, false claims and general misinformation.

Really wish you wouldnt stop playing games and GTFO of this thread.

I don't see the thread closed anywhere else. As I said, this forum is full of people who cannot do quantitative analysis, and hence for the sake of peace the thread is gone for good.

Permabanned
Wow, not satisfied with spamming one forum, you start at another.

Seeking or craving attention?

Nope. EVGA has a much better forum. I can easily earn ribbons there by giving simple but helpful replies. OcUK is full of trolls like you (e.g. your forum id tells your nature). The replies in my thread in this forum has already shown how people denies to accept something if that's against their views. I bet this forum has some past history of vram wars so people are rage with it. Apparently those with lesser vram is on the winning side here.

Suspended
There is no flawed methology, I'm informing on personal experience of said game at said settings.

Evidence? I don't need to give any but if I had it I would provide it, if you don't believe what I'm saying on the matter, fine, that's up to you.

What do I possibly achieve by making things up?

As gareth points out from time to time, he rely's on other peoples experiences over site benchmark's.

One core for talking sake is ~7% faster than the other, the 6950 wasn't achieving 7% better minimums, it was a lot more.

I'm not telling anyone to buy a 2GB/3GB infact any GB card!

I'm pointing out what effect a 2GB card had over a 1GB card with very similar cores in an older title with maximum CCC settings.

Permabanned
As I said before, if I belittle small vram - someone with "hatred of the rich" would attack me, despite the fact that I'm not rich at all but vram is my little hobby. If I question the quality of higher education here - someone with a less decent degree would attack me with rage as well.

Associate
As I said before, if I belittle small vram - someone with "hatred of the rich" would attack me, despite the fact that I'm not rich at all but vram is my little hobby. If I question the quality of higher education here - someone with a less decent degree would attack me with rage as well.

Perhaps you should consider another hobby as clearly this one isn't working out for you;)

Permabanned
I guess bhavv is busy with Skyrim, otherwise he would have shown up in this thread, filling it with all sort of censored words already...

Associate
Just a quick read of the first few posts at EVGA shows them to be claiming what you say doesnt exist, and/or the games you have picked out to be bug and have memory leakage.

Not going to well for you there either, is it:D

Back
Top Bottom