Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
On teamspeak this game comes alive. Any time my squad is all on TS together we usually end up top squad and all of us in the top 5-6 ever round. A few times we've been top four players, ace squad and round winners. You can see it yourself. Most games, if there's a clan on they're doing well and you just know they're on TS together.

yup and makes the decision to not include something like the old style squad comms from bf2 in bf3, so much better to be able to chat to your squad
mates :(

Last edited:
Just ordered with gamersgate and I must say they aren't very smooth to use. It also says my order has been selected for manual review. Hope they ahve someone working over Christmas....

Are Gamersgate generally ok to use?

Ok grand. The only annoying thing so far is that people tend to grab vehicles without allowing a secondary person in to operate say the machine gun on tanks, annoying.

Unfortunately theres a lot of people who get into secondary positions who seem totally oblivious to any enemies/c4'ers. It tends to be a lot easier to use both yourself unless you know the other person.

They also tend to pinch your vehicle if you get out for repairs etc. :o

Not sure what is more annoying.

People who speed off in vehicles leaving people stranded behind at the uncap.

or

People who get into my vehicles secondary slots and shoot at NOTHING giving my position away.

Suffice to say, both make me angry :p

Game has become completely unplayable i can play anything else even old bf2 no problem. Since today I rubber band i fall through the ground my ping is low. I hear a lot of people having this issue but now it finally has hit me and nothing I do can fix it. Wtf man.

Grab premium, should be able to get it for about £20......then come say hello on cq247.co.uk, jump on our TS and have some good ol teamplay...(many other good clans / communities on here)

I'll have a look at this server tomorrow. As I'm new can I assume by doing quick match, joining a random server I will be free of people who hack/cheat? Also is TS the best way forwards, kinda expected it to have chat built in?

^^^ As to whether there are many cheats on BF3, I would say no. We are extremely vigilant on our server but others are less so. I got called a hacker last night when I was on a roll (rare occasion) so a lot of people just accuse people of hacking when they are either just good or it looks like a weird kill when in fact it's just the game doing it's thing..On your screen I might be reloading but on mine I have finished and have started to shoot you etc etc.

TS is much better than the lame "party chat" feature in battlelog and easy to use as well. Our TS details are on the forum, pop in say hi.

I was a little bit silly and didnt think.

But I saw BF3 Premium was on offer today for £16 and bought it which effectively gives me access to Aftermath and then End game.

However I think it could be upto 50% off on xmas day so I should have held off...

Also got so many games in steam yet to play thanks to sales, when am I going to find the time to get my £££ worth from BF3 and all the expansions! :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom