Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Why don't Dice and EA stop making BF4 and more expansions and actually fix the game/Origin? I cannot load CO-OP and origin is throwing a fit about cloud storage! I don't want to use cloud storage and I have disabled it so why are you still mentioning that you cannot sync!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
I guess it went well enough as I was playing with him the other night. I say playing of course...running around with a M9 (was it?) going going pew pew and out gunning all the medics. Was making me laugh so hard I coughed half a lung over my monitor.

Soldato
Anyone else still getting horrible lag spikes? Trying to place Operation 925 on a UK server (18ping) was impossible tonight. I'll run down a corridor, get into a room, then bam: sucked back into the hallway. Go to another server, same thing. Not impressed like :(

EDIT: Seems liek there are lot's of issues with such games and virgin media. I get full download speeds with NZBs etc, and my ping is generally very low, so why the sudden lag spiking?

Last edited:
Soldato
Virgin media is your problem! Like I've said before ping isn't everything!

Had some important games vs ViP, Team Frostbite, Italy and Hungary national teams so didn't wanna risk borking my card matt! Gonna do this weekend bud!

Caporegime
It was woeful for me over the weekend, warping like both of you are describing, stuck running on the spot and the drag back lag. Got a bit fed up with it tbh and havent played since. Might hop on later for a blast to see if theres any improvement. Altogether very frustrating though.

Caporegime
Was thinking of giving this a go again but tbh reading the last 15 or so pages of this thread, I don't think I cba dealing with all these issues that DICE still haven't fixed :o They really need to get their priority's sorted out, fix the damn game instead of releasing DLC packs, tweaking weapons even when there is no need for it in every single patch, amongst all the other stupid xxxx that they do!

Soldato
Well Im 1800 Hours into it now + a lot on unranked servers and hardly have any issues with the game! Same for all the people in cG and most on my friends list.... the only negativity I hear towards bf3 is here on this forum!

Caporegime
It isn't just this thread (it is one of the worst though :p :D), most of the people on my friends list also experience similar issues to what is reported here (especially the lag, rubber banding, hit reg etc. but this has always been a problem with battlefield games [as setter has said bc 2 and MOH was better on the whole though] and will never be fixed and certainly not near the level/quality of hit reg. for the likes of COD 4, well not any time soon anyway....), also reported on many other forums, a clan website that I have a look at every now and then, on neowin and battlelog is just full of threads regarding issues etc. Another thing that puts me of it are all the game breaking bugs/glitches:

http://www.youtube.com/user/INDgamers/videos?view=0

:(

Amongst my other annoyances like lack of good servers (for a non premium member)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom