Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Less gum flapping, more stat linking!:mad:

Seems to be dodging the link up, RAVEN link your stats, you talk the talk but not sure you can walk it, think we would all like to see this 3.74 KDR,

I'm at work at the moment but will check up when i get home, however i think i know what his user name is, so if he dont i will, from memory its no where near 3.74, more like 1.3 about 560hrs fav map karkand, most kills with a pistol, 2+2 on that one me thinks. Could be wrong i know but the name is almost the same as his Alpha name.

I thought i had put some hours in at just under 350, but some peeps on here are true hardcore, did i see someone over a 1000 linked ;)

In the intrest of fair play, look up EL_JOCK (cannot link at work) so you can rip my stats apart.

Soldato
What on earth do your BF2 stats have to do with how valid your comments are ? Does your 42 and Nam stats carry even more weight ?

The reason the Fps genre is in such a mess is in part due to stat obsession.

Soldato
I don't care if it's linked to Origin as there is nothing wrong with the software from my experience with it, if my hard copy has to go through Origin, then so be it, i couldn't give a ****.

Associate
I think its almost certain it will be linked to origin, ala COD/Steam. Not a bad thing mind you, probably puts the nail in the coffin to steam/bf3. I did read somewhere they where saying EA would allow steam to have it after initial release. Even hardcore steam fanboys like me though wouldnt sit around waiting on a steam version so could work out ok for them. It looks like BF3 will be the first hardcopy PC game I have bought in years.

Associate
What on earth do your BF2 stats have to do with how valid your comments are ? Does your 42 and Nam stats carry even more weight ?

The reason the Fps genre is in such a mess is in part due to stat obsession.

Which pretty much began with BF2. Was never in Codename Eagle or BF1942 or BF:V.

Man of Honour
Hear ya loud and clear, making crazy claims without a backup is half the issue with half the posts, all for debate but some sound reason near goes a miss.

Will give it a bit before linking in what i belive are his stats, not sure it breaks a rule, if anyone knows diff speak up

Just link them. It doesn't break any rules.

Associate
Hi all,

Ok those waiting for RAVEN's stats i belive these are it, now i cannot be 100%, so thats the disclaimer, just in case he can pull something out his behind. However as he has been asked but dodged it many times and made a wild claim of 3.74KDR i think its worth a look.

Also this player has almost the same name as Ravens Alpha name, thats how i got the link

http://bf2s.com/player/46318366/

Caporegime
Hi all,

Ok those waiting for RAVEN's stats i belive these are it, now i cannot be 100%, so thats the disclaimer, just in case he can pull something out his behind. However as he has been asked but dodged it many times and made a wild claim of 3.74KDR i think its worth a look.

Also this player has almost the same name as Ravens Alpha name, thats how i got the link

http://bf2s.com/player/46318366/

I note theres also an "evilcrow" in the stats as well which could be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom