Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
i was looking at the one without the uk on the end, cannot wait for the bullet dodge later when he turns up, he seems to have gone all quiet today.

Other news, has what kotaku posted up about none BF3 steam been confirmed or is it more top BS story

Soldato
Which pretty much began with BF2. Was never in Codename Eagle or BF1942 or BF:V.

Nam had rudimentary stats, not official ones and they were gathered by 3rd party sites. No medals or awards, just kdr iirc. Things were better in them days. Teamwork was king not who played the longest bs like it is today.

Last edited:
Associate
I think stats can be a very good thing in the right hands, i often look at mine and think, i need to do better, I'm i doing the most i can for the win. Not just looking at my KD if its up or down, but things like team score, captures/defends.

thinking do i need to be more aware of the team get ammo out to them med backs etc. the last thing i would ever do is sit at the back and look after one stat i.e. KD, the win is the main thing and unless i'm out there doing what i can i know it makes it harder for the team to win, so i watch my stats for that reason.

Soldato
lol to choose the US as my nationality I would have had to have suffered some kind of mental breakdown.

In game sponsors confirmed for BF........:p

bf3doritos.jpg

Associate
lol to choose the US as my nationality I would have had to have suffered some kind of mental breakdown.

In game sponsors confirmed for BF........:p

bf3doritos.jpg

Please stop crying about spotting. They have said they are dealing with it, so just wait and see. Anyway, the spotting will give you a good excuse to why you are so bad at the game :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom