Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
saw the MW3 trailer on steam last night, gotta say that the graphical engine looks outdated compared to BF3.

CoD same old same old.
but kids buy it.
therefor its gonna be mw4, 5 6 7 and maybe 8 before any update is done.

Bf3 however use destruction, and a updated engine, which will set a new fps standard for us.
die hard 4 me.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I'm still blown away by the BC2 explosions and destruction. I play in X11 with everything up and when the **** is hitting the fan with your squad alla round and someone launches a morter strike with C4 going off in the corner and smoke everywhere you just look at modern warfare and go
Gism0.jpg

Caporegime
Seems demize has posted suprised that nobody has asked whats going on in the scene after the bot hits the wall, i assumed the view point was from a helicopter but its looking now more like a uav in the air, with the "feed rec" in red on the bottom left.

Associate
CoD same old same old.
but kids buy it.
therefor its gonna be mw4, 5 6 7 and maybe 8 before any update is done.

Bf3 however use destruction, and a updated engine, which will set a new fps standard for us.
die hard 4 me.

Ill buy cod for my xbox and love it, I will also buy bf3 for my high end pc of which I played and loved the alpha.

fan boys are irritating. I play any game that's good, call of duty and battlefield alike.

Soldato
Seems demize has posted suprised that nobody has asked whats going on in the scene after the bot hits the wall, i assumed the view point was from a helicopter but its looking now more like a uav in the air, with the "feed rec" in red on the bottom left.

Over on the BF forums the speculation is mostly around Battlerecorder and/or spectator mode.

To me it juts looked like a UAV view, and the 'Feed Rec' bit in the bottom left just seems like a visual this, because surely a UAV in real life would be recording.

I have no idea what Demize is referring to.

Associate
Over on the BF forums the speculation is mostly around Battlerecorder and/or spectator mode.

To me it juts looked like a UAV view, and the 'Feed Rec' bit in the bottom left just seems like a visual this, because surely a UAV in real life would be recording.

I have no idea what Demize is referring to.

-EDIT-

nvm

Last edited:
Soldato
Is he talking about what destroys the tank?

LAZA? I've not watched any of the breakdown videos but what vehicle/weapon is that?

-EDIT-

I guess it's nothing to do with what I originally thought, looks instead like it's a battlerecorder or camera UAV.

I did the same thing earlier, started Googling LAZA and everything, until I realised that LAZA was the name of the player doing the killing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom