Battlefield 3 thread - Server details in opening post -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I've been out of the loop in gaming for a while now, not much has interested me, but BF3 might just tempt me back in, though I'll need a new gaming setup which might break the bank.

Damn temptation, anyone got any news on the OcUK deals/packages that are going to be offered?

Soldato
Ill buy cod for my xbox and love it, I will also buy bf3 for my high end pc of which I played and loved the alpha.

fan boys are irritating. I play any game that's good, call of duty and battlefield alike.

I'm not a fanboy, but I like to do my small part in what's best for the industry. Supporting rehash titles like CoD isn't it.

Soldato
Well theres a 4 page fact sheet here: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=165281

Not to sound too much like a troll cause Im a massive bf fan but...This seems more like bad company 3 than bf3 to me.

Bf2 had 3 armies, loads of maps and it felt epic but here there are only 2 armies and only 1 vehicle type from each, so 2 planes, 2 tanks, 2 light tanks and so on.

Also only 9 maps?

the only explanation I can think of is they are pumping a lot of hours into making a singleplayer campaign that can compete with you know what... sigh...

Wrong,that is enough for release day,this game will have tons of DLC so add more maps,tanks,jets,skins,weapons,armies all to come trust me.

Soldato
Well theres a 4 page fact sheet here: http://planetbattlefield.gamespy.com/fullstory.php?id=165281

Not to sound too much like a troll cause Im a massive bf fan but...This seems more like bad company 3 than bf3 to me.

Bf2 had 3 armies, loads of maps and it felt epic but here there are only 2 armies and only 1 vehicle type from each, so 2 planes, 2 tanks, 2 light tanks and so on.

Also only 9 maps?

the only explanation I can think of is they are pumping a lot of hours into making a singleplayer campaign that can compete with you know what... sigh...

BF2 only launched with 12 maps, a couple of which were utter gash.

Caporegime
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom