Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Bah updating so tedious - runs at 5-6MByte/s for about 2 minutes then drops slowly down to 13KB/s and stays there if I don't restart it, repeat :| and thats just the small patch.

Stick an angled or preferably ergo/vertical grip on it, keep the laser sight + scope of your choice and nothing else unless you like using a suppressor.

Haven't got the L85 yet but it does look very good! Unfortunately no stats for it on symthic yet :(

Ace 52 is awesome but ace 21 is even better! :p Try it, you won't be disappointed! :D

I am really trying to hold of buying premium but for some strange reason I feel the need to buy it :confused: :o How much was it from Mexico plus have you got a guide?

Last edited:
Has anything been done in this patch with regards to the sound loop crashes, bf4 has stopped working etc? If not, it actually beggars belief that they are throwing out new content before core issues like this are fixed.

I would be so ****ed if I hadn't paid only 11 quid for this game.

ME:
£35 for the game
£40 for premium
+£40 for PS3 version which sold for £25, so lost £15

So, a grand total of £90 on this game... would have ended costing me the same if had stayed on console.

I have enjoyed previous, battlefield games, and am actually still enjoying this one (even if not as much), so wasn't fussed about paying a bit more than I EVER do for games.... but yeah, EA LOVE people like me :(

Back
Top Bottom