Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Just the one crash last night, battlefield has stopped working BS.

Totally loving the TDM Mayhem servers, this game mode was made for me.

The L85 is still my favourite piece followed by the Aug for assualt.

Unlocked a new pistol CZ75, its the best Pistol I've tried in BF3 or BF4. Fast aim, accurate, very low recoil and pretty decent stopping power.

For TDM, I'd imagine it would be good with a <32 players assuming the level is centred around the army camp.

They could massively increase the number of maps very easily for TDM if they allow TDM matches to take place in different zones across each map.

Yeah, for CQ anyway.

I agree with reagrds to TDM, same could be done for domination in fact.

Almost finished unlockling the last AK5C battlepack, whats the most popular carbine?
Need to start using the LMG's too :( hate em lol

Try the RPK-74. This weapon shows its roots - a very tasty all-rounder with surprising accuracy. More for frags that suppression so might suit an engi/assault player more.

I am waiting for the M60 for the suppression job and then I'll choose between the two on a situation basis I reckon.

edit - though yeah I had a little run with the MG4 last night and it was pretty spam-tastic!

Wow, its so really hard to believe that EA/Dice didn't know the scale of the problem this game has.This mess up has gone viral.:eek:

I'd never buy shares in a software publishers, way to unstable, unpredictable and darn right risky.

Lets hope the removal of distractions (Battlefront, Mirrors edge and DLC's) enable Dice to really increase the stability and reduce the bugs and flaws in this game very quickly.

Apart from that I'm still really enjoying the overall game play experience and making loads of new fighting friends online.

Rejoice! The pistol scope is upon us! :D

The M1911 pistol scope we promised you as part of our Player Appreciation Program is now accessible in Battlefield 4 on PC, and rolling out on all other platforms during the day. This special sidearm scope has a 3X zoom and can be used by all classes. Previously, the scope has been exclusive to DICE developers.

To access the M1911 pistol scope, you need to have the weapon in question unlocked. If it is, simply go to the loadout screen in-game, equip the M1911 and hit the customize button. Under “Optic”, you will find the accessory, marked SCOPE [3X].
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/news/view/m1911-scope-available/

Back
Top Bottom