Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

that spoilerception xD with each level it becomes exponentially more spoilerish. :p

that is one really fun thing about being in online communities...when you finally meet people and put faces/bodies to the voices. some are just too easy but other throw a real curve ball!

that spoilerception xD with each level it becomes exponentially more spoilerish. :p

that is one really fun thing about being in online communities...when you finally meet people and put faces/bodies to the voices. some are just too easy but other throw a real curve ball!

Yep, until I met her, I would never though Sasso was a leggy 6 foot blonde with great ***s....Who woulda though with that manly voice :D

I thought twinkle toes wasn't around since he got accepted to the Royal Ballet School :D

Well have to get some games in if your about later Sassy lelelelelelel

ps plus we have been doing teamspeak sing a longs, DJ Raider has the hottest tunes...Ride of the Valkyries + Heli Superiority = best game mode EVER or such classics as the South Park Wiener song

And me to punch you in the face when drunk at LAN!

yea...how could you hit a woman! one as fine as myself aswell!

I thought twinkle toes wasn't around since he got accepted to the Royal Ballet School :D

Well have to get some games in if your about later Sassy lelelelelelel

ps plus we have been doing teamspeak sing a longs, DJ Raider has the hottest tunes...Ride of the Valkyries + Heli Superiority = best game mode EVER or such classics as the South Park Wiener song

haha sounds good! love me a good sing along! I may be about tonight. we'll see :D

(might be going to le gym/on a date.....inb4 lesbos, also that's not a date to the gym..oh god....I'm not like that douchebag off the callcentre!!!! cringe :eek: also inb4 hand :p )

Last edited:
It feels very pure running around with a sniper rifle competing against automatic weapons and less precise easier weapons.

I hate camping snipers, but combat snipers/DMR's add another layer of difficulty as you only get 1-2 shots to kill each player before he goes full auto on your arse. Your aim has to be fast and precise or your toast.

The 338 sniper rifle with pull bolt is leathal. I've not unlocked it yet but managed to scavenge it off a dead player. Totally amazing virtual 1 shot kills every time.

The longest kill shot in history for a rifle was with a modified 338 Lapua Magnum round and was fired by a British Marksman corporal Craig Harrison in Afganistan 2.4Km's with a L115A3. Is this weapon in BF4?

This is pretty much all I play, however I use the M98 as I loved it in BF3! Use a RDS, straight pull bolt and that's me sorted! Like you say, you have 1 chance, sometimes 2 before you get pummelled by a machine gun so it requires skill. This is why I have issues with severs limiting snipers, we aren't all sat on a hilltop the whole round!

This is pretty much all I play, however I use the M98 as I loved it in BF3! Use a RDS, straight pull bolt and that's me sorted! Like you say, you have 1 chance, sometimes 2 before you get pummelled by a machine gun so it requires skill. This is why I have issues with severs limiting snipers, we aren't all sat on a hilltop the whole round!

L96 (the achievement-unlockable one) is really nice for run+gun. I'm currently waiting to unlock ACOG for it and then I'll be a beast.

Prior to this, I enjoyed scout most for it's quick snapfiring goodness. By no means that experienced with snipers, but the L96 just feels right.

Was playing with the OCUK guys yesturday, I camped the mobile AA the entire round but taking out the heli's pestering them (so we won), there was a J10 in the whole round and I couldn't shoot it down... I must have lobbed 10 active radar missiles and 5 000 rounds at that thing, kept catching it on fire but fire going out and he seemed to reload flares every 10 seconds somehow.

Then I was having fun chasing their teams AA with an EOD bot, he never seemed to realise what killed him I guess he must have got "KIA" instead of KbEOD BOT" every time?

Nexus' voice is sexeh

I agree, sometimes you are camped in a bush instead...I jest I jest, your camped on the top of a building

...JOKING :D

If you're me, and you're camping, you're always camped on the wrong side of your claymores. That's the best way to find yourself a Mockingbird.

Then I was having fun chasing their teams AA with an EOD bot, he never seemed to realise what killed him I guess he must have got "KIA" instead of KbEOD BOT" every time?
How do you kill a vehicle with the EOD bot? Is it like reverse-repairing it?

Last edited:
Well we usually have a few of us on (nexus,markP,martyS,crispy,twoblacklines etc etc) We dont use ts but get by with voip ok I guess. Just add a load of blokes from the front page list. Some peeps I have as friends but dont like the game mode they play (rush) some i'm too intimidated to play with :o but most will switch and mix.

If you want ts then jgstonedraider and willgill have kindly said their ts is available for all the forum to use. Just send them a trust for details I suppose is the way to go.

Tempted to order a 100+ slot TS3 for us to use. in game VOIP is too quiet and if you use TS like a lot of people do, you have to unbind/rebind it.

If you're me, and you're camping, you're always camped on the wrong side of your claymores. That's the best way to find yourself a Mockingbird.

How do you kill a vehicle with the EOD bot? Is it like reverse-repairing it?

Yup, except it kills it in about 3 seconds and doesn't kill the bot afterwards like reverse-blowtorching does!

You can also drive over mines and they blow up but the bot doesn't as I found out accidentally!

Tempted to order a 100+ slot TS3 for us to use. in game VOIP is too quiet and if you use TS like a lot of people do, you have to unbind/rebind it.

Sounds a good idea, seem to have found a whole new group of people all from here who play online so being able to share a ts would be entertaining!

Did ts with WillGill last week, so much better than VOIP. Apart from the constant cursing from me and me asking for revives!

86JR you are twoblacklines on BL aren't you?

Josh

Sounds a good idea, seem to have found a whole new group of people all from here who play online so being able to share a ts would be entertaining!

Did ts with WillGill last week, so much better than VOIP. Apart from the constant cursing from me and me asking for revives!

Josh

I've been on TS with Will and Twoblacklines a couple of times. It's usually my cursing that is bad :p

Josh

Yep. I can't change my BL name as it asks me to answer a security question that I never gave in the first place :/

Back
Top Bottom