Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

The only rule on the TS really is no bullying and no open mic stuff, if you refuse to use PTT and then decide to eat crisps and generally disrupt everyone, you will be kicked or locked to the AFK channel for an hour.

you should use push to talk last thing you want is open mics reverbing and eating crisps 24/7 :D . also once heard a bloke when we were going into a cod4 match say ill be back in minute forgot he was open mic and he was fapping :p

was very awkward and fun as everyone in channel knew what he was doing :D made for some great laughter and we never did see him again :p

hahahahahaha!!!! oh lord! BUSTED! damn funny though! just reminds me of mistakes streamers have made!

1) that dude who pretended to be in a wheel chair and played it for ageeeess...then randomly got up and walked off cam one day... later claiming he "fell" out of his chair... was some pretty straight up, vertical walking like falling he was doing haha.

2) apparently some LoL player got jiggy with his "gf" after forgetting to close his stream.

3) not sure but think similar to above, some guy forgot he was streaming and proceeded to watch some brazzers videos...had a good few thousand viewers and the channel stayed up for a good while haha!

4) people with wireless headsets/mics going to the bathroom.... I was watching a stream and the guy said he'd brb. a few mins later here a few doors and then him destroying the toilet.... everyone was like o.O wtf?! when he got back the chat had exploded.... he didn't talk again that stream I think and just went on with the game :p

think I've only been called out on it when I ctrl-alt-del to close something which locks my push to talk (alt key) open and after about 10 seconds of me coughing and blowing my nose (had a bout of the man flu at the time), my clan were like "Sass......WTF are you doing?! what are these disgusting noises?!" :p oops my bad xD

Last edited:
Massive damage difference, 52 has 34-20 dmg, 21 has 25-15, for (almost) the same RPM you will kill in a bullet quicker - minimum. 52 has worse recoil/bullet count but this will only really matter for longer fights.

Yeah, I thought the ACE 21 CQB was meant to be great all round and the 52 good for the longer distances, but so far I'm finding the 52 to be a great all rounder and the 21 is only ok in close quarters. I'm trying to find a good all rounder I can put a silencer on, like the g36c in BF3 was.

The ACE23 is likely to get a nerf if you're looking for an assault because it's just so good but otherwise the guns are pretty much the same damage for all in a class and it's just RPM / recoil / reload that are different.

You'll probably get as many responses for the best silenced weapon as there are weapons but I like a nice high fire rate and decent stability when I'm ghosting it up so I use an MTAR (similar to the ACW-R) + wallhack grenades.

Make sure you guys all change your camo by the way - you can only do it ingame for some reason, go to edit your class and it's at the bottom.

Its rare but i was on a server that crashed the other day, Not as many as used to be though thankfully!

I do seem to have more BF4 stopped working when i quit the MP than i used to though. Not mid round, but when i quit out after the rounds ended it hangs on a black screen now and again.

Out of interest....
Whats the best Nvidia drivers at the mo?

Are the new 331.93's any good? Still running the 331.65's here as the .82's were a bit crap....

I'll be on most days this week in the afternoons and maybe the mornings as i've finished my shifts. I'll go into the TS channel and idle in there if anyone wants to join me. Also i might come on in the evenings too but wont speak as the missus will be sleeping and you dont want to wake the kraken from her slumber (so dont think im being ignorant). I'll be able to hear stuff so if i'm in game i'll know what the plans are etc

Back
Top Bottom