Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Going to he sitting in the PTG servers today aiming to rank up the DMR's I think. Got a couple of weapon specific battlepacks I want to get along with some service stars and a load of 25% boosts!

hopefully the HC indicator bug will be fixed soon just noticed one of the head guys talking about it on twitter :cool:

i had a odd bug last night which im just going to send him had this in bf3 sometimes its where i could fire my nade like a gun :D

DG - What are you using to record that, a capture card? If so, same PC or different?

Trying to capture and stream using my Blackmagic Intensity Pro on same PC, it absolutely runs horrible :/

Been off this for a few nights, as thought I'd have a quick run through Origins - turns out that looks like it's going to take a while longer than I thought.

Won't have any time til weekend to play though :(

DG - What are you using to record that, a capture card? If so, same PC or different?

Trying to capture and stream using my Blackmagic Intensity Pro on same PC, it absolutely runs horrible :/

I use the Nvidia Shadowplay for capture, works well, think its captures at 60fps not sure how much of a footprint it leaves on the overall fps but it's minimal. Not sure if it has streaming capabilities or not but.

Josh

Does Shadowplay support multiple audio channels?

i.e. Ability to split out game sound from the torrent of profanities on TS.

Could google it but most sites are blocked at work.

Does Shadowplay support multiple audio channels?

i.e. Ability to split out game sound from the torrent of profanities on TS.

Could google it but most sites are blocked at work.

The one included in the latest beat drivers download you can either have in game audio or in game/ts/coms audio. Choice is yours. Not tested it personally but have read good things.

Josh

The one included in the latest beat drivers download you can either have in game audio or in game/ts/coms audio. Choice is yours. Not tested it personally but have read good things.

Josh

Nice, having different applications on different audio channels will be a big win. It's such a faff to do in DXtory. Hopefully they have made it simple. That plus the ability to stream to twitch, assuming it has little performance impact when recording/streaming, will make it a go to for me.

It's very simple, go into the shadowplay preferences are edit the control panel how you need it - bingo, I'd go as far as say it's idiot proof, must be as I am using it and when it comes to tech I struggle!

Also the ability to capture those "bf moments" with shadowplay is brilliant, I cba to record every game, but being able to push a button and record the last couple of mins has helped a lot! I used it last night to record my new route to get on top of the mountain in Lockers! I would never have remember otherwise!

It's very simple, go into the shadowplay preferences are edit the control panel how you need it - bingo, I'd go as far as say it's idiot proof, must be as I am using it and when it comes to tech I struggle!

Also the ability to capture those "bf moments" with shadowplay is brilliant, I cba to record every game, but being able to push a button and record the last couple of mins has helped a lot! I used it last night to record my new route to get on top of the mountain in Lockers! I would never have remember otherwise!

And like Fraps, it allows you to record as much as you want and store to another HDD? It does look pretty nifty.

As Chief said too, would be good to stream.

And like Fraps, it allows you to record as much as you want and store to another HDD? It does look pretty nifty.

As Chief said too, would be good to stream.

BTW mate, I'm sat at work sulking about that final ESL match last night. We went into super derp mode. Mostly down to my mass panic calls. :(

Do most people play on the CQ247 servers here? Also, can't find the team speak info for it.
Just got a headset to try a couple of days ago. 28 years old though and still don't like taking on the phone or online... :o :(

There has been no secret nerf, it's just XFactor not understanding the difference between Test range and MP. He made a video saying there have been stealth changes where there haven't been. Placebo much..............

How is it different out of interest ? surely the weapon handling and deviation is the same even if the latency is removed by it being a single player game ?

Back
Top Bottom