Battlefield V

Caporegime
so there are rumours circulating that the 2018 game is going to be Bad Company 3.

Sounds great to me!

Various locations in the campaign will be “mid and post-Vietnam conflict” and not include the Cold War, and will not be “historically accurate.” Game modes confirmed to be in it are: Conquest, Rush, Operations, Domination, Team Deathmatch. There will be a 5v5-centric game mode similar to Squad Obliteration.

Maps will allegedly focus on “tighter gameplay” rather than “all-out warfare” and will be similar to Bad Company 2 and Battlefield 3 maps like Oasis Grand Bazaar, Harvest Day and so on.

Regarding gunplay, there will be Vietnam and Cold War era guns, and the gun customization will supposedly rival that of Battlefield 4, which means it’s going to be robust compared to the more simplistic approach of BF1. The character, gun and vehicle customization will also be improved (think: BF4 than BF1), which should be good news for lots of players who are into that.

When it comes to vehicles, players can expect modern tanks, LAVs, helicopters and the like to make a return, The kits (classes) in Bad Company 3 will be the Engineer, Support, Assault and Recon classes, which, if true, will be similar to BC2. Allegedly, the overall gameplay will be a “faster tempo” than BF1, and will have a higher skill gap.

Finally, microtransactions won’t be a thing (at least for now), and it won’t follow the same path as the highly controversial Star Wars Battlefront II! Let’s hope this is true, and that EA has learned a lesson or two from what happened to BFII.

http://mp1st.com/news/rumor-battlefield-2018-to-be-battlefield-bad-company-3

Caporegime
OP
It’s not got premium and there is no pay to win, there will 100% be loot boxes, but what is in those boxes is anyone’s guess at this stage, but I’m cautious.

Caporegime
OP
I missed the beta any chance of another one with the changes? If i enjoyed BF1 would i like BFV?

No new beta, it's out in a few weeks, possibly, I think this is going to be as arcadey as BF1, for me I am waiting on seeing how this game will be supported, I completely got bored with BF1 and the DLC drop was way to long from launch to the first DLC pack and I suspect this game will be just like Battlefront 2 and will have minimal maps released.

Back
Top Bottom