Baumatic.... Good brand..?

Soldato
Bosch are alright, middle of the road as far as price goes, but anything above that and you're getting quite diminished gains.

I went with Bosch's higher end stuff for my kitchen last year, and I don't regret the choice. If I had more money at the time I think I might have gone for a more expensive brand, but I suspect I may have felt it wasn't money well spent.

One thing to be clear on though, they will inundate you with additional warranty marketing, don't be tempted it's a total rip off. Just register for the 2 year warranty and then rely on the Sale of Goods Act.

Tea Drinker
Don
My whole kitchen is baumatic stuff I paid silly cheap money as they cut me a deal because they have a SLA with my firm and to be fair its not bad stuff, its not great but its cheap and most of it looks modern, had no problems at all so far

Soldato
I've got a Baumatic electric hob, fan oven and hood. Came installed in my new build flat around 5 years ago. No reliability problems so far.

No idea what it's worth, but it works just fine.

Associate
Baumatic is just 'a badge' they do not manufacture anything, they are usually whirlpools, brandt, haier etc underneath. If it's a Haier underneath you are screwed.

Back
Top Bottom