BBC Gameshow - The Traitors

Soldato
She was incredibly naive to trust someone she'd only known for a very short time, on a show called The Traitors and decide to blindly trust him, even though she'd seen and heard suspicious things about him

Soldato
Why would Jaz vote to banish if he was a traitor? Mollie was too far down the Harry rabbit hole to think straight.
Exactly, but Mollie had been the subject of sustained emotional abuse effectively, a vulnerable young girl, Harry took it too far imo.

Obviously it’ll all be brushed over and made to look happy families, but he was out of order, 95k is sod all and he’ll splurge it on a Range Rover or something.

He has shown himself to me extremely nasty.

Soldato
Exactly, but Mollie had been the subject of sustained emotional abuse effectively, a vulnerable young girl, Harry took it too far imo.

Obviously it’ll all be brushed over and made to look happy families, but he was out of order, 95k is sod all and he’ll splurge it on a Range Rover or something.

LOL wut?

Soldato

2 tabs open and meant to post on the Mumsnet one?

Soldato
Wit back at you mate she is a real person and was seriously used, imo she should not have been on the show. Or Harry should have been told to back off. But the bbc have a record of not knowing where the acceptable line is.
Out of order and Harry really is a ****.

What are you even on about. It's a gameshow where from the start Harry's job has been to lie and get everyone to believe he's a faithful, What exactly do you want him to do? Turn round to Mollie and say don't get too friendly I'm a traitor. Get a grip.

Soldato
What are you even on about. It's a gameshow where from the start Harry's job has been to lie and get everyone to believe he's a faithful, What exactly do you want him to do? Turn round to Mollie and say don't get too friendly I'm a traitor. Get a grip.
No he went over the top, he was not mature enough to recognise what he was doing.

Similar things happened in other traitor shows but not with such vulnerable people.

Soldato
No he went over the top, he was not mature enough to recognise what he was doing.

Similar things happened in other traitor shows but not with such vulnerable people.

Why is Mollie so vulnerable, what about all the other contestants that were murdered or voted out?

Harry didn't do anything? Just played the game extremely well.

It's a game.

And as you keep saying 95k is 'sod all' then why do you care so much?

Commissario

Whaaaat?

It's a game. They're all fully aware of what they're going in to, she's made exactly the same mistake that Hannah made last year.

He's shown himself to be a really good game player, nothing more.

The faithfuls this year were terrible at traitor spotting, the traitors basically took each other out.

Back
Top Bottom