BBC Gameshow - The Traitors

Caporegime
I've never managed to understand Among Us. I downloaded it, tried to understand the rules for 5 minutes and I gave up and moved on to other more traditional games.

I assumed the show was just some crappy Reality TV series, BUT, the interest in this thread, the large list of international versions (including Spain!) and the huge amount of coverage it gets on digitalspy.co.uk (although I didn't read a single article yet) has piqued my curiosity.

Do they explain the concept and rules in the very 1st episode. More importantly, can I play Among Us after watching the show and actually explain the rules to other people?!?!

rp2000

Caporegime
Watched season 2 first of the UK version and now on season 1. That John guy (don't call him a masseuse) is an utter *****. Real anger issues and a complete hypocrite, he claims he was edited to look the bad guy. Even if that were true, the brutal assault he's just been done for says enough.

Soldato
OP
Never liked the bloke on the first series, came across an aggressive tool and classic bully who claimed victim status - news of him being convicted of assault does not surprise me.

GJM

GJM

Associate
Watching Australia S2. What a bunch of insidious whoppers. Ugh. The celebrity aspect is a negative. Feels a lot more like manufactured, plastic reality TV.

Associate
I only dipped in at the end of s2 on the bbc, thought it was really good tbh, something rare on regular uk tv. Think i'll go back to watch s1 bbc and maybe the aussie version.

Back
Top Bottom