BBC possibly to drop F1 coverage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH **** NO!

Not the Beige Bint™ Anyone but the Beinge Bint™

She's all one colour... Hair and skin match. Last time I saw ehr she was wearing beige as well. Has she had a stroke too? Only talks out of one side of her mouth.

She's alright, but annoyingly small. Don't think she could fight her way down the pitlane. Might be slightly ironic as she was done for drink driving not long ago :p

I'd much rather see Natalie Sawyer or Hayley McQueen get the pit reporter job :D

Im sorry but from that video the only people that I want to watch are the BBC.

Brundle and ryder come accross as comeplete classless muppets (as I cant use a harsher word).

Big up horner, button and jake.

"whats that lady gaga song.."all about the money?" Genius.

Break down:

Presenters: Simon Lazenby & Georgie Thomson \o/
Commentary (Practice sessions): David Croft & Anthony Davidson
Commentary (Races): David Croft & Martin Brundle
Pundits: Anthony Davidson & possibly Mark Blundell or Tony Jardine, although they haven't been confirmed.
Pitlane Reporters: Natalie Pinkham & Ted Kravitz.

Brundle will also continue to present features about the technology of F1, and it's personalities. Steve Rider will also interview the 'Legends of F1', but won't be directly involved in presenting the coverage.

There will also be a round up magazine show after a GP, hosted by Ted Kravitz & Georgie Thompson.

Last edited:
The most key signing there is Ted. His pitlane reporting during the race offer so much depth to the coverage it would seriously suffer without him.

Leaves the BBC a bit screwed though...

As much as I love the BBC coverage, it's the best there has been, I have a feeling they really are going to look like the poor relation now.

Personally I like the Sky lineup and think the dedicated channel will be excellent.

The most key signing there is Ted. His pitlane reporting during the race offer so much depth to the coverage it would seriously suffer without him.

Leaves the BBC a bit screwed though...
It does indeed. They've got Humphrey, Coulthard, Lee McKenzie and possibly EJ. God knows who they're going to get in to replace Brundle, hopefully not Legard. Chandhok would be a good alternative to Davidson for 5Live, assuming he doesn't get a drive anywhere next year.

Maybe with all the returns of former F1 stars, Murray could commentate again :D

It does indeed. They've got Humphrey, Coulthard, Lee McKenzie and possibly EJ. God knows who they're going to get in to replace Brundle, hopefully not Legard. Chandhok would be a good alternative to Davidson for 5Live, assuming he doesn't get a drive anywhere next year.

Maybe with all the returns of former F1 stars, Murray could commentate again :D

DC to do the pit walk, when jake did it earlier this year he went to MS who was walking along looking very focused DC tried to stop him....not in time, MS did NOT look happy.

DC knows how it works.

Murray would be awesome, but it wont happen....what about Hill? He isnt the head of the drivers club anymore?

I think the BBC will pull out all the stops to trump sky, what ever it takes.

If sky do it like they do football it will be terrible the before and after for that is crap!

DC to do the pit walk, when jake did it earlier this year he went to MS who was walking along looking very focused DC tried to stop him....not in time, MS did NOT look happy.

DC knows how it works.

Murray would be awesome, but it wont happen....what about Hill? He isnt the head of the drivers club anymore?

I think the BBC will pull out all the stops to trump sky, what ever it takes.

If sky do it like they do football it will be terrible the before and after for that is crap!

No coverage of any sport rivals Sky's La Liga coverage and shows.

That's because most football pundits are muppets. Jamie Redknapp? Please. He got more toes than brain cells.

My concern is with the presenters. While Georgie Thompson is pleasing on the eye, she obviously knows nothing about motorsport, which she proved in her A1GP days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom