BBC track down head of 'far right' online Telegram* group

Soldato
Last edited:
Magnolia is worth a thousand Caracus' around here. One is a bitter and angry guy stuck firmly down the rabbit hole of the culture wars the other a light hearted guy who hardly says a bad word about anyone.

And at least Magnolia has a sense of humour, even if it does go over your head :cry:

If often incoherent, irrelevant and unchallenging ramblings are your bag then Mags is your sort of person.

Don't know why he thinks I'm 'offended'.

Its quite amusing that, yet again, the 'Scooby doo' style reveal moment in this story has yet again, so far not led to the white supremacist were conditioned to expect being revealed.

But who knows maybe he's being paid by the Russians after all?

Last edited:
Well, I for one am comforted by the knowledge that extremists are so thick and so easy to rile up that any bugger in the world with an internet connection can do so if they choose.

"Extremists" around half of them were career criminals with rafts of previous and the other half mostly drunk idiots.

Same as with the retail riots of 2011 once it had all kicked off the criminal took advantage and idiots went along for the ride.

Let’s be honest, this thread wouldn’t have been started if that was the reality

It's a 'man bites dog scenario' i.e a large part of the story is that this information subverts the expectations large swathes of the media etc try to put forward.

Back
Top Bottom