Be Quiet! Pure Loop 2 360mm

Associate
Hello does anyone have the Be Quiet pure loop 2?

I am looking to buy one and was looking for real world feedback on how it performs. Have you used the extra coolant provided and if so was it an easy process?

I have to say being able to change the coolant seems like a big advantage that I haven't seen on other AIO's.

Yeah I know it shouldn't but they provide a bottle with it so you can change it yourself so was wondering how easy it is to do.
It's good that you have the option for sure.

Looks pretty easy.

Looking at it, that rad looks pretty thin. Might be worth looking at some reviews on performance

It's good that you have the option for sure.

Looks pretty easy.

Looking at it, that rad looks pretty thin. Might be worth looking at some reviews on performance
I have seen reviews that is why I am looking on here for real world reviews to see how it holds up longer term.

The case I looking at it would be on the top so I should be able to unscrew it and flip over to drain/refill so would be handy.

I tried for a short while and didn’t like the pump noise. Please bear in mind that I’m very picky about noise, hence I only liked the EK (previous and Nucleus), Phanteks Glacier D30 and the Arctic Freezer II. Tried the Arctic Freezer III (360 rgb, 360 black and 420 rgb) and always had to reduce the pump speed to the point of sacrificing performance. Corsair was the worst (even louder fans can’t mask the high pitch from the pump.

I tried for a short while and didn’t like the pump noise. Please bear in mind that I’m very picky about noise, hence I only liked the EK (previous and Nucleus), Phanteks Glacier D30 and the Arctic Freezer II. Tried the Arctic Freezer III (360 rgb, 360 black and 420 rgb) and always had to reduce the pump speed to the point of sacrificing performance. Corsair was the worst (even louder fans can’t mask the high pitch from the pump.
So their claim about Doubly Decoupled PWM Pump doesn't make much difference then?

They’re not screamers like the Corsair, but I did noticed some vibration. Unless you’re very picky about that, or using expensive fans at low rpm, I believe you won’t notice. The EK, their fans are loud, but never had to use them faster than 40%. The pump is extremely quiet. The AF II, was dead quiet. The AF III the VRM fan is reasonably quiet, but the pump was noticeable. Maybe because the fans are better than the EK’s. I didn’t run them very long, maybe someone who’s using them for few weeks may give you a better idea about noise, as it could’ve been some trapped air.

Back
Top Bottom