Beating myself up for underselling

Associate
G2460PG 24" 1920x1080 TN G-Sync 144Hz 1ms Gaming Widescreen LED Monitor - Gunmetal for i sold it for £180 on collection

Only to find out after there's no other monitor like it where I sold it and could have been in demand. I could have easily sold it for £240 and made £40 more. Why am I always inpatient when it comes to selling things and holding out for a better price. This always happens when I knew I could have sold it for way more and lost less. Ufhhghhf just wanted to rant lol. I was in no rush but I always do this. Some people are really stingy and woudnt negioate that sort of bargain but yet I always cave. Ugh ugh

Soldato
G2460PG 24" 1920x1080 TN G-Sync 144Hz 1ms Gaming Widescreen LED Monitor - Gunmetal for i sold it for £180 on collection

Only to find out after there's no other monitor like it where I sold it and could have been in demand. I could have easily sold it for £240 and made £40 more. Why am I always inpatient when it comes to selling things and holding out for a better price. This always happens when I knew I could have sold it for way more and lost less. Ufhhghhf just wanted to rant lol. I was in no rush but I always do this. Some people are really stingy and woudnt negioate that sort of bargain but yet I always cave. Ugh ugh

Nice cow you have there, sonny. Want to trade it for 3 shiny magic beans? :D

Man of Honour
You could have always made more money - sometimes just throwing things on places like Gumtree at silly prices gets a sale :s - or you might have held onto it for too long and made nothing at all. Atleast you got something fairly reasonable from it.

Associate
OP
You could have always made more money - sometimes just throwing things on places like Gumtree at silly prices gets a sale :s - or you might have held onto it for too long and made nothing at all. Atleast you got something fairly reasonable from it.
You're right, just gonna hold out way longer next time and not be in a hurry lol

Soldato
Just think of it as a "could have" tax of £20 per "could have".

What have you actually got to be angry about? You presumably listed it at price you were happy for it to sell it. If he negotiated an extra tenner off, then you listed it for £190?

If you weren't happy with that, why would you list it for that?

Associate

Anything else you want to sell;)?

Caporegime
When something sells within 5 mins of it being listed I usually think I've under priced it, but normally I'm just happy to move stuff on if it's no longer needed.

Yeah. My worst mistake, and I cant even remember what it was, was years ago. Within 5 minutes it hold sold and the guy came round within 30 miniutes to buy it. Before he came I had another 4 calls on it in total had over 50 people ring up for it. Realised i could have sold it for twice the price. Shrugs.

Back
Top Bottom