Beats Studio Pro

Soldato
I'm curious if anyone has these or are planning to get a pair. The fact you can use them wired with an external DAC really interests me. It also has pretty much all the same features as AirPod Max but £200 cheaper.

What headphones do you want? I still have my AirPods Pro and AirPods Pro 2 but I'm looking for a high-end wired pair of headphones for use with a DAC.

Soldato
They’re beats so they’re going to be fairly bass heavy with recessed mids and a slightly more narrow soundstage.

It’s up to you if this is what you like.

Personally if I was looking for something I could use with a DAC, I wouldn’t be looking at beats.

That’s not to say I wouldn’t get them - I would probably own some as part of a wider collection.

Soldato
OP
They’re beats so they’re going to be fairly bass heavy with recessed mids and a slightly more narrow soundstage.

It’s up to you if this is what you like.

Personally if I was looking for something I could use with a DAC, I wouldn’t be looking at beats.

That’s not to say I wouldn’t get them - I would probably own some as part of a wider collection.
I've been doing quite a bit of reading on the subject, and I think the HiFiMan Sundara are probably going to be the best option.

Back
Top Bottom