Bedroom TV Suggestions?

Soldato
The TV I have in a bedroom recently went pop, so time to replace it. Any thoughts?

In the interest of "always upgrading" I am after something around 50".
The room is, of course, dark, so the contrast has to be good.
I would also like the TV to be from Amazon to make things easy if there is a problem.
It doesn't need to have a particularly wide viewing angle, nor does it need to be suitable for games. Don't care about channels and so on, I will sort that out.
I do not want edge-lit!
I have an offer of a 50" Sony but not sure if they are any good. Budget is £600.

Sony BRAVIA, KD-50X75WL, 50 Inch, LED, Smart TV, 4K HDR, Google TV, ECO PACK, BRAVIA CORE, Narrow Bezel Design

BRAVIA, KD-50X75WL

The biggest thing for me in a bedroom tv is to make it as discreet as possible, so i'd be looking for something as narrow as i could get so it barely sticks out. Maybe take a look at some in Currys/Richer Sounds and then buy from Amazon if you prefer that.

The Samsung The Frame would be my personal choice, just because of how it looks on the wall, but unsure if that's in your budget and can't see any deals on previous years.

There is a Prime Day planned in around 2 weeks, might be worth seeing if anything pops up on that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom