Mike the Native 108
*Martynt74 105
Russinating 102
*Feek 64
Lysander 49

*Jester played

Entries

ahTMvWt.png

Some varied entries and finally a week with no repeats. Beer with a tea infusion seems to be a marmite area looking at some of the ratings.
Extra pts for @MikeTheNative with the most monthly check-ins, and for a beer with that name, rightfully so as its now stuck in my head.

With 6 rounds to go, it looking like it will be a win for someone in the top 4 going on score history. When will @Ahleckz play his Jester?

The more observant of you may notice a marked improvement from @Feek. I've been back through his entries and decided to award him points if he met the criteria. Don't let him overtake you, that would just be embarrassing.

Next round: U – Untappd - Enter the beer with highest Untappd score over 4.25 and must have over 300 check-ins at time of judging. (18th Sept)

Bonus pts - 1pt for weakest ABV (over 2.7%)

Soldato
OP
I've found two I know the shop stocks. Might give them an email to make sure they save me a can.
This round was a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I think this certainly fits the bill for an elite round. Every beer should, in theory, be fantastic (except sours).

I had 3 options. It was 4 but one of them has dropped since I got it.

Soldato
OP
Ah, Friday nights turned into cocktail nights in our flat so I didn't buy any beer.

As well as that, it started to become painfully clear that my local offie couldn't keep up with the demands of the challenge - and I couldn't be bothered to buy online or go farther afield - so I just conceded :)

That's a shame. Hopefully they can get decent stock for the next one, the categories will change.

Back
Top Bottom