*begging* Logo request, non-profit. Just for my personal amusement/use

Soldato
Righto, I don't want to give too much away but if anyone's handy and 'creative' (I'm certainly not!) I'd love it if someone could throw me together a logo for a little project PC I'm working on, which I've loving nicknamed:

FrankenMac.

It's going to be an old i5 CPU and board, and a few other bits slung together inside a big old silver Mac Pro case, and my plan is for it to run SteamOS! :p

I'd love to have a logo of some kind to put on either the front, top, sides, or even all 3 just to make it just that bit more 'lolwut?'

I don't have anything specific in mind, other than that it should probably feature 'Frankenstein' green and bolts or a bolt somehow, feel free to be creative and include the Apple logo or any variation on it you like. Could consider Steam gift as possible payment method if something really grabs me. :)

Soldato
OP
Well, if anyone fancies a starting point I've found this - it's a good beginning, better than anything I'd have come up with! :D

wvz8tj.jpg

Soldato
mac_logo_green_apple_095555.jpg

Hopefully seeing how bad mine is someone will take pity on you and do it well :D.

You should get this moved to GD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom