Bellamy arrested for Assault on girl

Don
-Mighty-Mick- said:
Bellamy seems to have got his head right so i doubt he would do it!
What, because he hasn't done anything in the last 6months? (im not saying he done it though).
Probably a load of codswallop like most of the other footballer/nightclub stories
Like the John Terry/Jody Morris situation where there is a video showing them fighting, but they still got away with it?

Last edited:
Soldato
As has been proved in recent cases Women tend to lie when it comes to footballers. They are an easy target. R van Persie, Graham Stack or the Leicester City players for instance.

I'm not saying Bellamy is innocent, although I wouldn't be suprised to see charges dropped or no case against him.

I feel it's time for a change in the Law, why should a women be granted the right not to have their name printed in the press, yet the male does not.

Soldato
I tend not to believe these stories anymore, footballers are superstars nowadays and are considered fair game for any storymaker out there, not helped by the over-eager tabloids.

Soldato
OP
Gooner14 said:
As has been proved in recent cases Women tend to lie when it comes to footballers. They are an easy target. R van Persie, Graham Stack or the Leicester City players for instance.

I'm not saying Bellamy is innocent, although I wouldn't be suprised to see charges dropped or no case against him.

I feel it's time for a change in the Law, why should a women be granted the right not to have their name printed in the press, yet the male does not.

Agreed. Often wondered why they just don't name the 'accused', as there would be no point in women setting them up then. Surely it's easy enough to see that.

Soldato
Creature said:
I read this as gril first time :o

Also, why would he be in Cardiff when Blackburn were playing Everton the next day =/
1.Because he's Welsh
2.Because his family live there
3.Because he likes chinning lasses.

All valid reasons imo

Soldato
BoomAM said:
You like him really. :p
Dont deny it. ;)

I do like him!
We are a poorer side without him.

I was very disapointed that he was stupid enough to put himself in the position he did.
He backed himself into a corner and played right into Souness's hand.
I said at the time I wished Souness would have fallen out with Shearer instead of Bellamy - it would have been the end of him as manager.

Still no excuse for his stupid antics but its hard to seperate whats true and whats tabloid spin / lies.

Man of Honour
I'd tend to believe this story (or at least, not dismiss it out of hand) given that he got into trouble for the same/similar thing a couple of years back.

Back
Top Bottom