BenQ FP91G+ 19" TFT

Associate
I've just got one of these ordered - My work is paying so I can't really complain.

Had the option of this or the Acer AL1916S. I chose this one because it has both VGA and DVI inputs so its a little more future proof. (I intend to upgrade my graphics card soon)

Any good?

Man of Honour
Official spec is here. It uses the same 8ms TN Film panel from AU Optronics as the Viewsonic VX912. Not a bad screen at all, well established panel, and a good build quality can be expected from BenQ as well. Let us know how you find it :)

Associate
i bought this about 2 weeks ago, it's alongside my FP91G the first version of this model, the FP91G+ is now my primary and the FP91G is my secondary, can't say i see any signs of ghosting, playing CSS on it most of the time, and doing web deisgn on it, pretty good actually especially for the price.

Associate
OP
Got this yesterday, quite impressed but there seems to be a bit of "flickering" when scrolling down etc.

Not sure if this is because of my graphics card though? It's a 64mb GForce 4..

Permabanned
Phaser said:
Got this yesterday, quite impressed but there seems to be a bit of "flickering" when scrolling down etc.

Not sure if this is because of my graphics card though? It's a 64mb GForce 4..

More than likely your graphics card mate.

Soldato
I'm considering one of these. Can't decide between that and the AG NEOVO F419. Is one clearly better than the other?

My other option is the widescreen Acer but I wish it had DVI as the VGA from the Mac Mini can be a little flakey.

Back
Top Bottom