BenQ G2222HDL question

Associate
i would try, but my netbook is using my old 18.5 acer screen, ver vga and its using the monitors native resolution.

there shouldnt be a problem with it, but if there is, you might need to scale it down slightly so its not 1920x1080.

tha t being said i use my netbook at college and steal their screens sometimes for word processing where i think i can use native resolution on their monitors at like 1600x900 or something, cant honestly remember.

if i could, i would try connecting my netbook to it, but ive only just got it hooked up myself, the g2222hdl that is, as i got it on tuesday :)

Soldato
OP
i didn't get the BenQ because i was too impatient to wait for next day delivery. :rolleyes: @ me

instead, i went out and bought an LG screen locally (same 22", 1920x1080) instead. as it was VGA only i thought i couldn't go wrong. :p

the laptop does struggle a bit with windows 7 aero enabled at native res. switching windows/minimise/maximising ain't too hot. also, my DVD rips look absolutely dire full screen. yet oddly enough, i also have ubuntu installed and the films look much better. i daresay i could tweak mpc-hc in windows but i've been too lazy so far. :o

anyway, i'm planning on resurrecting my desktop PC back from the dead and that has an 8800GTS in it so it should be far better suited to this screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom